Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKR
    replied
    I like the guy who has an injury, doesn't tell you, then gets pissed off and pouty when you attack the injury unknowingly, and complain that you "go too hard" or "you didn't give me a chance to tap".

Best is when the guy is a middle aged one stripe white belt with a previously overstretched arm because he wouldn't tap (I didn't do that one), who apparently thinks he is going to handle the middle aged judo black belt who couldn't possible know any ground grappling.

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    My favorite is the kind who hulks out constantly but starts whimpering when you gain any semblance of an advantage.

"Stop! Stop! I'm injured there!"

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    started a topic That guy

That guy

You know who I am talking about. That one guy that seems to get hurt by everyone. I ran into him today at an open mat (he was a white belt), and 30sec into the roll I put a bit of pressure on his neck and it popped. He told me to cut that shit out, and I got really touchy about it because it wasn't even a crank, he kept saying it was a can opener and everyone agreed with him. We started rolling again, and so I started to go really light. I kept the pressure really light, but controlling the match. And then, I did a basic Kimura turnover and he tapped! Later on I submitted another guy with and straight ankle lock but he got upset and called it a shitty heel hook! I don't think I'll be going back!

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X