That guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by judoka01 View Post
    When I was a yellow belt in Judo we had our australian olympic judoka (yeah ikr hahahaha) at a judo camp. We were doing doing randori and he absolutely fuckin pummeled me. I was wearing my yellow but he showed no mercy. Ipponed me pretty ruthlessly. While it helped me gauge the skill ceiling of australian judo athletes, I was pretty annoyed by it.
    I hear you. Hope you didn't sustain any long-term damage.

Comment

No, not at all. He threw cleanly and I could breakfall fine by then.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        You know who I am talking about. That one guy that seems to hurt everyone. I ran into him today at an open mat (he was a blue belt), and 30sec into the roll he can openered the shit out of me and I heard several things pop in my neck. I told him to cut that shit out, and he got really touchy about it and kept on saying that the can opener was part of Jiu Jitsu even after several other people told him it was not cool. We started rolling again, and he seemed to be going really light. I mean as far as blue belts go he was by no means that great (not a lot of pressure), but he was still controlling the match. And then, while I was working from the turtle, he grabbed an arm and cranked a kimura really, really hard. He flipped me over and spun me around really fast with just the kimura and no control over the rest of my body. I tapped as soon as I worked out what was going on, but he still torqued the thing well beyond what was safe. Later I heard from my buddy this same guy had been trying to crank shitty heel hooks on him. What the hell is wrong with people and who gave that man a blue belt?!
        I knew this guy who we nicknamed "ben slice" after kimbo slice because that fucker hit like a ton of bricks, but that goes to your point of "that guy" who always has to push it beyond the limit and this guy was no exception. I never understood why you would do that to someone unless it was the only place where you can "legally" kick someone's ass and the poor uke had to take it like a sucker. I've hurt people before but that was merely by accident this guy would go out of his way to ensure you left black and bruised and perhaps even crippled. FTP

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          I have no problem breaking arms in a competition.
          How many have you broken?

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
            How many have you broken?
            None, although I have come pretty close to putting a dude to sleep before.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X