Jiujitsu Jerk! what do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i go this gym that has jiujitsu in Asia and theres this guy who is like the co instructor so to start on why he's a jerk start with couple years ago he yells at me full yell like someone is dying in Japanese I'm not Japanese and dont understand it, so he says he doesn't like the way i was sitting down when everyone was rolling...i was just laying down after a hard roll and was so caught off guard at this man yelling at me in Japanese...so that passes and I'm just like ok maybe i did something said sorry, now today i was putting on music which was for the jiujitsu class rolling spar and i do this for every class for almost 4 years....what do u think this guy does? He full on screams at the top of his lungs at me about the music. i told him he could just tell me in a normal way what he wanted but than he compares me to the beeping horns of cars? and than when i say "would u even yell at a dog because of music" he shut up i said it this worth it to bother the whole class and embarrass everyone. I'm just letting it out all the others in class thank me for the music so to have this guy yell at me like i murdered someone....sooooo weird

So i go this gym that has jiujitsu in Asia and theres this guy who is like the co instructor so to start on why he's a jerk start with couple years ago he yells at me full yell like someone is dying in Japanese I'm not Japanese and dont understand it, so he says he doesn't like the way i was sitting down when everyone was rolling...i was just laying down after a hard roll and was so caught off guard at this man yelling at me in Japanese...so that passes and I'm just like ok maybe i did something said sorry, now today i was putting on music which was for the jiujitsu class rolling spar and i do this for every class for almost 4 years....what do u think this guy does? He full on screams at the top of his lungs at me about the music. i told him he could just tell me in a normal way what he wanted but than he compares me to the beeping horns of cars? and than when i say "would u even yell at a dog because of music" he shut up i said it this worth it to bother the whole class and embarrass everyone. I'm just letting it out all the others in class thank me for the music so to have this guy yell at me like i murdered someone....sooooo weird

Comment

Riveting.

Comment

Paragraphs and punctuation are your friend.

So you do Jiujitsu in Asia featuring screaming Japanese men, so I'm assuming traditional (Japanese) Jiu Jutsu? if so, lying down could be considered a mark of severe disrespect, same with the music, not conducive to a respectful training environment etc., which could potentially get you a bollocking.

Otherwise if it's such a problem find somewhere else to do what you want to do, go try another art, go train at a different club, it's not like there isn't plenty of clubs out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Tran View Post
          That dude's acting gay as Hell. You should beat his ass.

Comment

So you're asleep on the mats, listening to music while everyone else is training? Um...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Tran View Post
              What song was it?

Comment

Sounds like to me you never trained at a very formal school before and you are getting a bit of culture shock. BJJ in the Western Hemisphere is a far more informal environment that most Martial Arts, especially Japanese whose training is very formal and strict.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X