No announcement yet.

Ghost attempts karate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyokushin semi-contact is not like other semi-contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugeisha View Post
      Kyokushin semi-contact is not like other semi-contact.
      Yeah. Semi contact here means you get some pretty thin pads.

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
        The guy reffing your third fight is my former Sensei. I'm actually thinking about getting back there soon, perhaps.

In fact, here's me sparring with him at the tail end of a 5 hour belt test day a few years ago. He's being very, very nice to me, and I'm pretty well exhausted.

I love that sweat soaked gi look. Used to watch the bb in front of me in line during warmups and beginning drills (I was green once too) as the sweat would soak his gi and start dropping on the floor, just like my gi!

And congratulations on fighting the tournament, Ghost! Good work! It took me thirty years to win one (old fart division) and that was because almost every one else got too damn old.
        Last edited by patfromlogan; 11/10/2015 3:45pm, .
        "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
          I love that sweat soaked gi look. Used to watch the bb in front of me in line during warmups and beginning drills (I was green once too) as the sweat would soak his gi and start dropping on the floor, just like my gi!
          Oh man, and this room is warm during the summer. In Washington State, not everything has AC, because a lot of the year it's not necessary, but sometimes...ugh, lol.
          Originally posted by Devil
          That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X