Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What´s the best technique against multiple illegal Syrian refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar Humbug
    replied
    sorry for the necro, but master Ken has come to your rescue with the answer to all your questions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgAblhAjIA

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    I'm pretty sure that most of those Syrian refugees wanted to leave before all the ISIS activity got ginned up. Why would anyone want to live there with the Assads's in power ? Dried up country, living in a dictatorship, struggling to live and make a living.
    Now they have a legit reason to flee to Europe and other developed nations,which must seem like paradise compared to their home country even before all the ISIS stuff got going.

Now all those developed nations are paying the price for not going in their and cleaning ISIS up in the first place.

I feels sorry for the refugees, for sure, but the thing to do was get in there and kill the terrorists on the ground, and get rid of Asad. Nasty business, for sure, but now...

Now Russia is there and it will take more than airstrikes to get them out. Putin is going to have a base on the southern flank of NATO, which is what we he feared would happen in Ukraine...but everybody chickened out on that one too.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    It's 20k either end. If thy can't earn then during the journey it's their drama.

Leave a comment:

• gregaquaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    That's pretty much what the he said, 12,000 women and children. I wonder if there will be a talent portion for the picking? I mean you don't want a Syrian chic who's a 5 but a 5 that can play the Piano ,sing and maybe knows some judo? That's a 7 ,and you want her on the squad.
    Also does your prime minister also suck his own dick when he talks? It was pretty impressive the way he got it way back there like that.

Thats OK we will get bored of them after Christmas anyway.

His own party just kicked the prime minister out for being dickhead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF65MnhctUQ

Leave a comment:

• Sam Losco
    replied
    Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Also, guys, please don't downvote Sam Losco.

He's a Street person. Some cordiality is in order when dealing with him.
    To tell you the truth, I was actually guided to this forum by a signal from the heart of the Street... And it was only after discovering this forum I finally was able to become one with the Street, both physically and spiritually

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
    Our solution is to treat them like we a at the pound. Someone will come along and pick 12,000 of the cutest ones to adopt.
    http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...09-gjibqz.html
    That's pretty much what the he said, 12,000 women and children. I wonder if there will be a talent portion for the picking? I mean you don't want a Syrian chic who's a 5 but a 5 that can play the Piano ,sing and maybe knows some judo? That's a 7 ,and you want her on the squad.
    Also does your prime minister also suck his own dick when he talks? It was pretty impressive the way he got it way back there like that.

Leave a comment:

• ChenPengFi
    replied
    Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
    'It's 20,000 euros or I'll sink your boat'

"Isn't that included?!"

Leave a comment:

• gregaquaman
    replied
    Our solution is to treat them like we a at the pound. Someone will come along and pick 12,000 of the cutest ones to adopt.
    http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...09-gjibqz.html

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    Plus if they mess with you after that, you can tell them they'll never get the antidote with that attitude.
    Oops.that was supposed to be an up vote.

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    Also, guys, please don't downvote Sam Losco.

He's a Street person. Some cordiality is in order when dealing with him.

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    Grab two of them and clonk their heads together. And then keep doing that over and over to everybody else until they're all dead.

It was a Hulk Hogan move.

Leave a comment:

• DARPAChief
    replied
    I don't get it :-\. Eypt ruled Syria not the other way around. So they never had the Nile.

Also seriously, give a mouse is a cookie is an adorable book. Who wouldn't want to be friends with that little mouse?
    You're almost there. Let me explain it with another tired joke setup, to be followed by a short multiple choice quiz at the end:

So a group of Syrians runs screaming into a bar, to which the bartender says "so what'll it be, gentlemen?"
    And the Syrians say "kind sir, we do not seek your abomination of Satan's handiwork, but are in fact fleeing a warzone outside of your bar-" when suddenly,
    a regular interjects "AAAAH! You give a mouse a cookie, AMIRITE?!" and another quips "I'll just note THAT unfortunate comparison on my reasons-refugees-hate-our-lily-asses-memo, GUFF-AW!"
    upon which yet another affirms "wherefore say you so fussily? Both book and man have but the beating hearts of the purest golden retrievers!" Silence envelopes the bar and its air hangs still,
    only to be broken by the return: "Denial is hardly but an Egyptian channel, I see!"

The end. And now for our quiz: who was in denial? Was it a) Egypt, b) Syria c) the third regular d) Piers Morgan or e) me, thinking I could crack geography puns unscathed?
    Last edited by DARPAChief; 10/09/2015 7:00pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by DARPAChief View Post
    I've recently been informed by Syrian refugees that they've been talking to Egypt and they say they want denial back.
    I don't get it :-\. Eypt ruled Syria not the other way around. So they never had the Nile.

Also seriously, give a mouse is a cookie is an adorable book. Who wouldn't want to be friends with that little mouse?
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 10/09/2015 6:16pm, .

Leave a comment:

• DARPAChief
    replied
    I thought he was pointing out a good way to make friends. If you're telling me you read that book and didn't think that mouse was a hoot... I just don't think we are reading the same book.
    I've recently been informed by Syrian refugees that they've been talking to Egypt and they say they want denial back.

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    Say hi and offer them some food. They may be hungry.
    Plus if they mess with you after that, you can tell them they'll never get the antidote with that attitude.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X