Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What´s the best technique against multiple illegal Syrian refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What´s the best technique against multiple illegal Syrian refugees?

Yes wel.. really, what is it?

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Say hi and offer them some food. They may be hungry.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

"Give me your tired, your poor,
      Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
      The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
      Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
      I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lindz View Post
        "Give me your tired, your poor,
        Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
        The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
        Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
        I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
        You got the lyrics to dirty boulevard wrong there.
        Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            Maybe the cutest books on feeding animals.
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              Anyone got a pen? I'm writing a list of reasons Syrians should hate us more and need to add "brazen vermin analogies."
              Last edited by DARPAChief; 10/09/2015 4:30pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                'It's 20,000 euros or I'll sink your boat'
                Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by DARPAChief View Post
                  Anyone got a pen? I'm writing a list of reasons Syrians should hate us more and need to add "brazen vermin analogies."
                  I thought he was pointing out a good way to make friends. If you're telling me you read that book and didn't think that mouse was a hoot... I just don't think we are reading the same book.

Comment

I like to call it the "Visa-application-denied-oplata".

Comment

Plus if they mess with you after that, you can tell them they'll never get the antidote with that attitude.

Comment

I thought he was pointing out a good way to make friends. If you're telling me you read that book and didn't think that mouse was a hoot... I just don't think we are reading the same book.
                        I've recently been informed by Syrian refugees that they've been talking to Egypt and they say they want denial back.

Comment

Originally posted by DARPAChief View Post
                          I've recently been informed by Syrian refugees that they've been talking to Egypt and they say they want denial back.
                          I don't get it :-\. Eypt ruled Syria not the other way around. So they never had the Nile.

Also seriously, give a mouse is a cookie is an adorable book. Who wouldn't want to be friends with that little mouse?
                          Last edited by Raycetpfl; 10/09/2015 6:16pm, .

Comment

I don't get it :-\. Eypt ruled Syria not the other way around. So they never had the Nile.

Also seriously, give a mouse is a cookie is an adorable book. Who wouldn't want to be friends with that little mouse?
                            You're almost there. Let me explain it with another tired joke setup, to be followed by a short multiple choice quiz at the end:

So a group of Syrians runs screaming into a bar, to which the bartender says "so what'll it be, gentlemen?"
                            And the Syrians say "kind sir, we do not seek your abomination of Satan's handiwork, but are in fact fleeing a warzone outside of your bar-" when suddenly,
                            a regular interjects "AAAAH! You give a mouse a cookie, AMIRITE?!" and another quips "I'll just note THAT unfortunate comparison on my reasons-refugees-hate-our-lily-asses-memo, GUFF-AW!"
                            upon which yet another affirms "wherefore say you so fussily? Both book and man have but the beating hearts of the purest golden retrievers!" Silence envelopes the bar and its air hangs still,
                            only to be broken by the return: "Denial is hardly but an Egyptian channel, I see!"

The end. And now for our quiz: who was in denial? Was it a) Egypt, b) Syria c) the third regular d) Piers Morgan or e) me, thinking I could crack geography puns unscathed?
                            Last edited by DARPAChief; 10/09/2015 7:00pm, .

Comment

Grab two of them and clonk their heads together. And then keep doing that over and over to everybody else until they're all dead.

It was a Hulk Hogan move.
                              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X