Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar fights and making the most out of improvised weapons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permalost
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    And I don't really blame them for not doing so, it's a calculated risk, especially the part about the cops showing up and riddling you with .223 rounds because you are running from cover to cover with a pistol out...
    There's also the possibility that 2 different concealled carry people will draw on each other, thinking they're dealing with the shooter.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Not a lot of people run towards trouble.
    And I don't really blame them for not doing so, it's a calculated risk, especially the part about the cops showing up and riddling you with .223 rounds because you are running from cover to cover with a pistol out...

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    I did find out that it was OK to carry firearms at the Oregon community college, and that in fact there were at least two people who heard the gun fire who were legally armed and on campus, but did not respond out of fear of getting shot by any cops who showed up, plus getting shot by the perp.

Apparently nobody in the classroom was armed, nor the brave former soldier who charged unarmed at the shooter.

A firearm is no in the safe at home...
    Not a lot of people run towards trouble.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    I did find out that it was OK to carry firearms at the Oregon community college, and that in fact there were at least two people who heard the gun fire who were legally armed and on campus, but did not respond out of fear of getting shot by any cops who showed up, plus getting shot by the perp.

Apparently nobody in the classroom was armed, nor the brave former soldier who charged unarmed at the shooter.

A firearm is no in the safe at home...

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Is there a serious discussion on the good guys with guns topic I am missing somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    You don't get out much, do you ?
    To bars? Not too much these days.
    Given I have a drink about every other year or so they tend to not appeal to me too much these days.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    Wait bars have video games in them now? When the fuck did this happen?
    You don't get out much, do you ?

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    So the opponents are arcade hipsters? Why bother with improvised weapons when the stop-hitting-yourself technique works fine?
    By then I want to put my late 80's early 90's scrolling beat em up training to good use and see how many of them I can defeat with one drain pipe. If I feel a bit tired after, often an apple or entire roast chicken usually sorts me out.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    No, opponents are usually minorities who want your wealth, immigrants who want your jobs and to rape your family, or Black Lives Matter Protesters.

We had a problem with a teenager trying to buy and EAT! Skittles on his way home in central Fl while being black. Luckily a dumb fuck was able to follow him and scare the shit out of him until he fought the dumb fuck and then said dumb fuck shot him.

Leave a comment:

• ChenPengFi
    replied
    You just made this thread to pick on ghost.

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    So the opponents are arcade hipsters? Why bother with improvised weapons when the stop-hitting-yourself technique works fine?
    No, opponents are usually minorities who want your wealth, immigrants who want your jobs and to rape your family, or Black Lives Matter Protesters.

Originally posted by goodlum
    It sounds like a fantastic idea doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Axes are usually good, in most incarnations when you need the word for violence...but no, no live music just Nirvana Unplugged and Dubstep. Barcades just have wall to wall hipsters drinking over priced liquor, playing old free arcade games ( Like the spy hunter, frogger, pac man, area 51 ). They will usually have old consoles hooked up to brand new monitors over the bar too. The ashtrays are glass but the glasses and cups are plastic. You can't swing a cat in such a place. People 15 years younger than me talking about the first video game they saw.
    You get a lot of bars like that in Britain. I go to some becouse I love arcade games and the chicks are usually gullible and have low self-esteem but I'm not being ironic like the clowns that frequent them. There's too many pussies that wear tortoise shell glasses, drink from pretend jam jars and think that Mario Kart is retro gaming. I honestly love old cabinets and love drinking premium strength Belgium lager and playing Double Dragon until I actually get into a fight.

Leave a comment:

• DCS
    replied
    That sounds like a good idea actually.
    Not because I'm concerned about my safety.

Anyway, I've found that debating with americans about guns is pointless, doesn't matter if they are pro or against them.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X