Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar fights and making the most out of improvised weapons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did find out that it was OK to carry firearms at the Oregon community college, and that in fact there were at least two people who heard the gun fire who were legally armed and on campus, but did not respond out of fear of getting shot by any cops who showed up, plus getting shot by the perp.

Apparently nobody in the classroom was armed, nor the brave former soldier who charged unarmed at the shooter.

A firearm is no in the safe at home...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      I did find out that it was OK to carry firearms at the Oregon community college, and that in fact there were at least two people who heard the gun fire who were legally armed and on campus, but did not respond out of fear of getting shot by any cops who showed up, plus getting shot by the perp.

Apparently nobody in the classroom was armed, nor the brave former soldier who charged unarmed at the shooter.

A firearm is no in the safe at home...
      Not a lot of people run towards trouble.
      The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
        Not a lot of people run towards trouble.
        And I don't really blame them for not doing so, it's a calculated risk, especially the part about the cops showing up and riddling you with .223 rounds because you are running from cover to cover with a pistol out...
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          And I don't really blame them for not doing so, it's a calculated risk, especially the part about the cops showing up and riddling you with .223 rounds because you are running from cover to cover with a pistol out...
          There's also the possibility that 2 different concealled carry people will draw on each other, thinking they're dealing with the shooter.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X