Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar fights and making the most out of improvised weapons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    What is really strange is that JoergSprave again has the same solution I had, when it happened to me back in '72.

Wow, a double barreled dildo (technically, 28mm D.I.L.D.O.) launcher with a heart-shaped sight. Totally not surprised he'd made at least one of these.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/06/2015 12:07pm, .

Comment

Is there live music in your fantasy bar? Because a Les Paul swung by the neck would be no fucking joke, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
        Is there live music in your fantasy bar? Because a Les Paul swung by the neck would be no fucking joke, son.
        Axes are usually good, in most incarnations when you need the word for violence...but no, no live music just Nirvana Unplugged and Dubstep. Barcades just have wall to wall hipsters drinking over priced liquor, playing old free arcade games ( Like the spy hunter, frogger, pac man, area 51 ). They will usually have old consoles hooked up to brand new monitors over the bar too. The ashtrays are glass but the glasses and cups are plastic. You can't swing a cat in such a place. People 15 years younger than me talking about the first video game they saw.
        “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Axes are usually good, in most incarnations when you need the word for violence...but no, no live music just Nirvana Unplugged and Dubstep. Barcades just have wall to wall hipsters drinking over priced liquor, playing old free arcade games ( Like the spy hunter, frogger, pac man, area 51 ). They will usually have old consoles hooked up to brand new monitors over the bar too. The ashtrays are glass but the glasses and cups are plastic. You can't swing a cat in such a place. People 15 years younger than me talking about the first video game they saw.
          Fuck those people. They deserve to get shot.

Comment

That sounds like a good idea actually.
            Not because I'm concerned about my safety.

Anyway, I've found that debating with americans about guns is pointless, doesn't matter if they are pro or against them.

Comment

You get a lot of bars like that in Britain. I go to some becouse I love arcade games and the chicks are usually gullible and have low self-esteem but I'm not being ironic like the clowns that frequent them. There's too many pussies that wear tortoise shell glasses, drink from pretend jam jars and think that Mario Kart is retro gaming. I honestly love old cabinets and love drinking premium strength Belgium lager and playing Double Dragon until I actually get into a fight.
              Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

So the opponents are arcade hipsters? Why bother with improvised weapons when the stop-hitting-yourself technique works fine?

Comment

Wait bars have video games in them now? When the fuck did this happen?
                  Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                  –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                    So the opponents are arcade hipsters? Why bother with improvised weapons when the stop-hitting-yourself technique works fine?
                    No, opponents are usually minorities who want your wealth, immigrants who want your jobs and to rape your family, or Black Lives Matter Protesters.

Originally posted by goodlum
                    It sounds like a fantastic idea doesn't it?
                    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

You just made this thread to pick on ghost.

Comment

No, opponents are usually minorities who want your wealth, immigrants who want your jobs and to rape your family, or Black Lives Matter Protesters.

We had a problem with a teenager trying to buy and EAT! Skittles on his way home in central Fl while being black. Luckily a dumb fuck was able to follow him and scare the shit out of him until he fought the dumb fuck and then said dumb fuck shot him.
                        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                          By then I want to put my late 80's early 90's scrolling beat em up training to good use and see how many of them I can defeat with one drain pipe. If I feel a bit tired after, often an apple or entire roast chicken usually sorts me out.
                          Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                            You don't get out much, do you ?
                            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              You don't get out much, do you ?
                              To bars? Not too much these days.
                              Given I have a drink about every other year or so they tend to not appeal to me too much these days.
                              Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                              –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Is there a serious discussion on the good guys with guns topic I am missing somewhere?
                                BILL HICKS,
                                1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X