• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Guy

I mean, this fuckin' guy.

You magnificent bastard.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    I mean, this fuckin' guy.

You magnificent bastard.
    Is that self-parody or did somebody set that page up to parody Dux ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy
      Original Mixed Martial Artist
      This is a fake page to mess with people. Please don't dim mak me.
      His weak pleas for forgiveness arouse me.

He is prey.
      Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/30/2015 3:35pm, . Reason: context (incase of bookface profile edit gremilins)
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
        His weak pleas for forgiveness arouse me.

He is prey.
        Dan Severn: Wait your turn, sister.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Totally legit

Comment

I love a good troll page as much as the next guy but that one's pretty weak.

4/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
              I love a good troll page as much as the next guy but that one's pretty weak.

4/10.
              Well, considering how weak the subject matter is...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                Well, considering how weak the subject matter is...
                The subject matter should make for an awesome page. It's just not that clever.

Comment

Nor particularly active.
                  Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/censorviolentsports?fref=ts

Comment

Now, that is a quality troll page.

Comment

I know, right?

Comment

This shit made me laugh.

Comment

Now, that is a quality troll page.
                            We've been saying for years now how those Thailand karate fighters were linked to Satanism. To the left we have high priest Dane White (before the gender change to "Dana") in his full Satanic outfit, our sources say that he wears these to perform human sacrifices.
                            But it's not Dana White, it's Anton LaVey.

Priceless.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X