Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time lurker

Nice to meet y'all.

Former victim of krotty, but I also learned to box when I was little. Getting in to GJJ.

Nice to meet you faggots.

Welcome to Bullshido.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I resent being called a cigarette butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        I thought it was a bundle of firewood?

Comment

Originally posted by Luck View Post
          Nice to meet y'all.

Former victim of krotty, but I also learned to box when I was little. Getting in to GJJ.

I am happy you found some live training. Too bad it's wasted on a bigot homophobe. #MakingTexasProud

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido; I think.
            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
              I am happy you found some live training. Too bad it's wasted on a bigot homophobe. #MakingTexasProud
              My absolute favorite infraction to pass out was the field labeled "This is Bullshido not 4chan".
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

S'what I do.
                Actually we've got a big LGBT community in Austin. I feel safer around them than hyper-religious people.

Comment

Originally posted by Luck View Post
                  Nice to meet y'all.

I worked in Texas for a bit. During that time I realized only two things come from Texas. I assume you don't have horns?
                  The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

I mean outside of Austin and Galveston (maybe houston?)........ yeah he would be Making Texas proud, no?
                    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                      I think you're more the meatball type.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                        I mean outside of Austin and Galveston (maybe houston?)........ yeah he would be Making Texas proud, no?
                        The whole "homophobic texan" thing seems to have died off IRL in the area near me. Probably due to being near the city. The Houston area is pretty damn diverse.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X