Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Martial Arts Kid

This looks like Karate Kid reloaded

Seems it is another silly martial arts movie not worth watching, but I've found very funny the "A socially responsible movie that every family in America should see together" statement in the trailer while one can read "So we have one minority pitted against the other minority in a bid to prove which is worthier of inclusion, while the bad guy who started the fight, Bo, is white" in the LA Times review.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
      Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.
      Cynthia Rothrock has aged really poorly. I know. Also, that Mcdojo. Just what that fuck. Also saying you have the star of Paranormal Activity 4 has got to be one of the saddest things I have ever seen in a trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Cynthia Rothrock has aged really poorly. I know. Also, that Mcdojo. Just what that fuck. Also saying you have the star of Paranormal Activity 4 has got to be one of the saddest things I have ever seen in a trailer.
        Wait until you get to be her age, and she will look pretty damned good compared to most of what is out there...
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          Wait until you get to be her age, and she will look pretty damned good compared to most of what is out there...
          Be that as it may, she still looks like Mick Mars, and is in a Sharknado-level movie.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Chuck Streeto is a great casting choice to include in an anti-bullying film.

Did you goys know Kimo Leopoldo played the Big Bad Wolf in Asylum's Avenger's knockoff?

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Mother of God. Casper Van Dien's career has fallen far.

Comment

Was that Don "the dragon" Wilson?? Fucking hell I didn't even know he or Rothrick were still alive. And I wouldn't call it sharknado quality since people actually watched sharknado.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                  Mother of God. Casper Van Dien's career has fallen far.
                  Far from what??

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                    Be that as it may, she still looks like Mick Mars, and is in a Sharknado-level movie.
                    Just focus below the neck...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                      Chuck Streeto is a great casting choice to include in an anti-bullying film.

Did you goys know Kimo Leopoldo played the Big Bad Wolf in Asylum's Avenger's knockoff?

He and the evil warlock gave the best performances in that movie, and that's not saying much.

Comment

Holy shit that looks terrible. It looks bad even for a Karate Kid knockoff. It has 7.9 on IMDB though. Its one review seems to be written by Don "The Dragon" Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          Far from what??
                          Starship Troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                            Holy shit that looks terrible. It looks bad even for a Karate Kid knockoff. It has 7.9 on IMDB though. Its one review seems to be written by Don "The Dragon" Wilson.
                            7.9 on imdb just means the people in the film got enough friends to write reviews to overcome the bad reviews from the few people who have actually seen this trave- er, masterpiece of cinema.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                              wait, so he's one of the stars and even *he* only gave it a 7.9?

you know this could have been worse, it might have been "the mma kid", oh wait, they did that and it was called "never back down", right? i wouldn't know for sure, never having seen it.
                              "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                              "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                              "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                              "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X