• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Streetnado*

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      Starship Troopers.
      That's not a very high bar to start with. Although he did milk it for 3 movies(2 were straight to dvd).

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
        wait, so he's one of the stars and even *he* only gave it a 7.9?

you know this could have been worse, it might have been "the mma kid", oh wait, they did that and it was called "never back down", right? i wouldn't know for sure, never having seen it.
        Never back down wasn't great, but for a shitty karate kid remake it could have been worse. Oh wait they made it worse they had a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
          7.9 on imdb just means the people in the film got enough friends to write reviews to overcome the bad reviews from the few people who have actually seen this trave- er, masterpiece of cinema.

Well 7.9 is probably higher than any movie Don "the dragon" has done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            That's not a very high bar to start with. Although he did milk it for 3 movies(2 were straight to dvd).
            Starship Troopers is an excellent movie. And he was only in the original and the third one. Not that there were any sequels...

Comment

You know what's changed with Don Wilson since 1989?

Absolutely nothing.

Comment

Ever notice how its always Don "The Dragon" Wilson, never just Don Wilson? I think its because he needed to constantly remind everyone he was a kickboxer because otherwise he just never seemed to be a tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                  Ever notice how its always Don "The Dragon" Wilson, never just Don Wilson? I think its because he needed to constantly remind everyone he was a kickboxer because otherwise he just never seemed to be a tough guy.
                  Don Wilson sounds like the name of a Wal-Mart greeter. Not very awe inspiring, I suppose.

Comment

I am very excited for this!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X