Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Surprise buttsecs?!
    I don't know, how androgynous a looking woman are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
      While I love to trade Heel Hooking tips with The Villain. I don't qualify.
      Maybe he would make an exception for you.

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
        While I love to trade Heel Hooking tips with The Villain. I don't qualify.
        me either. i *am* really cheap though. maybe it will count if i *identify* as someone making under 24k/year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
          me either. i *am* really cheap though. maybe it will count if i *identify* as someone making under 24k/year.
          Now that's an original idea !

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            I don't know, how androgynous a looking woman are you ?
            Depends on how many beers you've had

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
              Depends on how many beers you've had
              Don't fall for it, BKR, you'd be dead from alcohol poisoning well before seeing Cualltaigh as anything nearing a woman.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                Don't fall for it, BKR, you'd be dead from alcohol poisoning well before seeing Cualltaigh as anything nearing a woman.
                You need to direct that towards The Villain, not me.

Comment

Are you talking about giving away promotions, or giving away martial arts via video? Either way, sure, I'll take some free McDonald's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                    I've decided upon my retaliation against the greed of the jiujitsu community and their cult mentality. I'm giving this shit out for free to anyone that makes under 24k. I didn't sign up for corporate/franchise control.
                    Ouch, 24k as the line to define wealth. I work doing structural engineering at my banana country and make less than 17k.

I have taught informally to people for a couple of decades in parks, backyards, etc. without ever charging, but then, what I taught was mostly karate, so... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                      Are you talking about giving away promotions, or giving away martial arts via video? Either way, sure, I'll take some free McDonald's.
                      i'm pretty sure that jordan tabor BJJ was "five guys" in his analogy and gracie barra is "mcdonalds", so you'd be getting something way better than free mcdonalds.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X