How fast can Black belt be achieved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
    I didn't. Plasma's the one repeating the "liar" meme. I like proving those guys wrong, because I find it to be such a disgusting course of action.
    Bullshit, you've done it with me.
    I even had to tell you I don't give a shit.

I guess it fits with the whole third person voice on the other hand.

Comment

There is no liar meme involving you. This is actually a real life every day thing that the jiujitsu community has been doing for the last couple years to cast doubt on some of the criminal activity, such as Irvin's using Rexxfield to cover up the rapes, which I've exposed and reported.

Comment

There is no liar meme involving you. This is actually a real life every day thing that the jiujitsu community has been doing for the last couple years to cast doubt on some of the criminal activity, such as Irvin's using Rexxfield to cover up the rapes, which I've exposed and reported.
        I didn't say it involved me, but you trot it out at any given opportunity even when it hasn't been raised.
        Consider for a moment that might not be the best way to get a point across, playing victim/martyr.

Comment

Basically ChenPi, you seem to be internetting. I'm not. When you log off, what's said and done here doesn't matter to you, at least not this crazy BJJ crime wave. You'll be fine. All these things that I'm talking about though are impacting my real life social circles, career and income, and physical safety, which is why I'm fighting. It's self defense and defense of the community. This is why I introduce facts and information, and you just question it all, while having or providing no real information of your own. You're not a player in this shit. I'm using information as a weapon in a very real, and very fucked up scenario. Men like Irvin and Carlos are also using information as a weapon. They're hiding things that they want to disappear and creating new articles and propaganda pieces to fix their image.

When I first identified Carlos Gracie Jr. and the IBJJF as thieves is when the "Hey, this guy's a delusional liar" meme started. As I looked deeper into his crimes, the chant grew louder. When I revealed that he was in fact a known domestic terrorist utilizing rogue FBI agents to do his bidding, what do you think the response was? "Hey, this guy's a delusional liar". But how'd that one turn out? I spoke the truth. I haven't lied to this community once. Every single piece of recorded information I've produced has been in line with my statements and the recorded real world facts. Even the department of homeland security is looking at the stunts these guys are pulling and going "WTF? This doesn't add up." The harm you assholes are doing by repeating this baseless meme, is very real. Seriously dude, fuck you.

When I tell you something, check it out before you just call me a liar. If you misunderstand something, ask me to clarify instead of claiming I tried to trick you. Enough with this shit.
          Last edited by The Villain; 9/12/2015 1:38pm, .

Comment

And just like now it's not relevant to the discussion at hand.

Comment

I'm responding directly to your post. If you make another on the subject, I'll likely respond. If you don't, I've said my piece on it. That's kind of how a discussion works. Now, If you'd like to discuss Irvin's shady black belt and the methods he's using to conceal this matter, as well as his rapes, then by all means, please do.

Comment

I didn't. Plasma's the one repeating the "liar" meme. I like proving those guys wrong, because I find it to be such a disgusting course of action.
                Liar is strong word. I think you see conspiracy in situations that can be explained by textbook business practices.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                  Fun and dangerous and seat of your pants gum shoe work....the risks are not really worth the paycheck.

Remember the CEO believes he is "trapped" in the US and is trying to hightail it out of here (that would certainly help any legal tangles he's currently in..) For all his marketing hype about supporting the US military, he really doesn't want to be here.

Claiming he's the internet's first "bounty hunter" when other firms were doing it 10+ years ago...quite a cowboy.

I wouldn't put any real stake in Rexxfield as far as abilities, they're a tiny org with a figurehead, some IT guys, a retired military officer or two...typical setup for a shop like this. The business probably lives paycheck to paycheck too.
                  When I read the bit about working for military, DOD, etc., I was reminded of all BS martial artists who claim to have trained special forces, DEA, SWAT teams, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

I'm not surprised Irving would try to manage his image, online or otherwise, considering the type of marketing he has done in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                    Fun and dangerous and seat of your pants gum shoe work....the risks are not really worth the paycheck.

Remember the CEO believes he is "trapped" in the US and is trying to hightail it out of here (that would certainly help any legal tangles he's currently in..) For all his marketing hype about supporting the US military, he really doesn't want to be here.

Claiming he's the internet's first "bounty hunter" when other firms were doing it 10+ years ago...quite a cowboy.

I wouldn't put any real stake in Rexxfield as far as abilities, they're a tiny org with a figurehead, some IT guys, a retired military officer or two...typical setup for a shop like this. The business probably lives paycheck to paycheck too.

Like Martial Arts. The danger makes it fun.

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
                      Like Martial Arts. The danger makes it fun.
                      Also like martial arts, legality matters. Some of these firms are more above board than others. The danger of working for the others can vary from mild to life-threatening.

News Corps used the same tricks for years (hiring hackers and shady firms to plunder phones and websites to get scoops, information), often by using firms like this. Carly Fiorina did the same to spy on the HP Board of Directors. Both got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Something like that can tarnish a person or firm's reputation forever, however when it comes to certain crowds...they don't care about hiring a firm with a questionable reputation, especially if theirs is already worse.

Comment

and then you have bullshit like this
                        http://www.bjjee.com/featured/35-yr-...tsu-community/

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                          and then you have bullshit like this
                          http://www.bjjee.com/featured/35-yr-...tsu-community/
                          I think this thread is about ranking through the legit BJJ organizations/federations. This is a rank through a splinter BJJ organization and not recognized by the larger community. This is similar to how Phil Porter left the USJA to start the USMA and start ranking people outside of the USJA. While they are ranks under him, they aren't recognized by the larger Judo community. Now Phil Porter was a legit 8th or 9th Dan when he left the USJA I don't know about Ubiratan Cordeiro and what his BJJ history was before starting his own organization.

Comment

In other news, Rexxfield just got a lot more interesting...

http://www.slideshare.net/darrenmead...5-115-48729234

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X