No announcement yet.

How fast can Black belt be achieved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And dudes need to quit assuming I'm bullshitting just cause they're ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
      Irvin hired a shady military contractor named REXXFIELD to fix his shit. I say military because he's worked for various branches of US military teaching cyber security. He's using this to fix his reputation and hide search results. Dude is also involved in a shady murder case and a project called "googlecide". Don't take my word for it, look it up.
      There's a whole 60 Minutes Australia segment on the owner of Rexxfield, Michael Roberts. He had a cyber security training/consulting business called "mile2". How he came to lead Rexxfield is a truly bizarre tale involving affairs, murder, attempted murder, divorce, online trolling, and his wife going to prison for life. All of which led to the creation of this PI "due diligence" firm Rexxfield, with Michael at the helm (an Australian who apparently been trying to leave the United States with his two children ever since his wife went to prison)

http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/1943593.html
      http://ginasmith.typepad.com/gina_on...nationorg.html

There is a mini-cyberwar going on between Rexxfield, the owner of RipoffReport.com, and online journalist named Darren M Meade (over allegations of prosecutorial misconduct), and as expected there is a lot of online propaganda regarding it from all three sources.

http://darrenmmeade.brandyourself.com/

Suffice to say Rexxfield's policy below is interesting because if they really are working for Commander Ervin of the R-Force, he must be mind controlling Rexxfield from the future, preventing them from using Google to find out what he's alleged to have done. Or maybe they do, in fact, "do Spin".

NOTE: We don’t do “Spin”

Rexxfield serves and protects the “victims of others”; our mandate does not allow us to serve “victims of self”. In other words, if you have done wrong and are being treated harshly for it, your remedy will be through a publicist.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/11/2015 10:04pm, .

Comment

His own bio intro:

Michael Roberts of Rexxfield is said to be the World’s first professional Internet bounty hunter.
        I can't say this out loud with a straight face.

Comment

Once again, Osiris delivers the truth, amidst calls of bullshit. It's even weirder and creepier than I claimed. Dudes gotta get it through their head, I'm speaking the truth. If what I'm saying doesn't match your understanding, then take my words as a lesson learned. Or look into it and take that as a lesson. Speaking no falsehoods here.

Comment

http://rexxfieldmichaelroberts.org/

Michael coordinated digital forensics and counter-hacking training for the U.S. Air Force, Navy, Army, National Guard and USMCM. Other clients include The Australian DoD, NATO and the United Nations, to name just a few.
            Military grade cyber security. Just as I claimed.

Basically, I operate at a higher level than most of you motherfuckers and get that deep intel. It sounds like bullshit cause I get the shit that's not supposed to be found.
            Last edited by The Villain; 9/12/2015 2:34am, .

Comment

And I know one of you MAS motherfuckers is gonna ask for proof of Irvin's association:

http://imgur.com/xd4FzVw

Oh, did I mention they're targeting us? We handled that and you fuckers would have me in a strait jacket if I told you how.

Comment

And seriously, I'm either one fuck of a liar, or your best fucking investigator. Open your god damn eyes.

Comment

The fuck is going on here? This thread reads like an aborted Mr. Robot script.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                    When you mix PIs and hackers, there's going to be some mischief lol

It's really amazing the lengths and depths they will go to attack or defend someone's rep, especially when the pay is good.
                    Sounds like a fun place to work. I'll have to update the resume.

Comment

http://rexxfieldmichaelroberts.org/

Military grade cyber security. Just as I claimed.

Basically, I operate at a higher level than most of you motherfuckers and get that deep intel. It sounds like bullshit cause I get the shit that's not supposed to be found.
                      Exactly how much time do you spend stretching and warming up before you begin to fellati' yourself like that? :-p

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
                        Note to self: don't piss in plasmas cheerios.

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
                          Fun and dangerous and seat of your pants gum shoe work....the risks are not really worth the paycheck.

Remember the CEO believes he is "trapped" in the US and is trying to hightail it out of here (that would certainly help any legal tangles he's currently in..) For all his marketing hype about supporting the US military, he really doesn't want to be here.

Claiming he's the internet's first "bounty hunter" when other firms were doing it 10+ years ago...quite a cowboy.

I wouldn't put any real stake in Rexxfield as far as abilities, they're a tiny org with a figurehead, some IT guys, a retired military officer or two...typical setup for a shop like this. The business probably lives paycheck to paycheck too.
                          Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/12/2015 11:17am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            Exactly how much time do you spend stretching and warming up before you begin to fellati' yourself like that? :-p
                            I like when the narrative about me falls apart.

Comment

I like when the narrative about me falls apart.

That's odd, then why do you keep inserting that narrative when it's not relevant?
                              It really detracts from any point you're trying to make.
                              You wave that shit like a pride flag.

Comment

I didn't. Plasma's the one repeating the "liar" meme. I like proving those guys wrong, because I find it to be such a disgusting course of action.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X