How fast can Black belt be achieved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Gunnar Nelson 4 Years, BJ Penn 3.5 Years, Caio Terra 3.5 Mike Fowler 4 years, Loyd Irvin 3.5 years (I could be wrong about the actual time but I do believe I'm close). These are fast for a black belt.
    Don't believe said professor is on the same level as these guys.

The examples that you list are not the norm and rightfully so. These guys have shown why they achieved BB so fast.
    Last edited by Just Started; 9/11/2015 2:20pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
      I saw what was at one time easily found on Google.
      What it showed is apparently open to interpretation.
      I'm of the opinion that the system failed big time in this case.
      Rexxfield.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
        Does anyone know how to beat Rexxfield? Irvin is using military grade cybersecurity to manipulate search results in google. Is there an effective way around this?
        That's the funniest shit I read in a while. I don't even know where to start on where this doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
          That's the funniest shit I read in a while. I don't even know where to start on where this doesn't make sense.
          Please try. I don't know what any of that is. You save me some googling.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
            Please try. I don't know what any of that is. You save me some googling.

Let's see Rexxfield isn't an encryption method. "Military grade cybersecurity" means nothing, it's a movie term. And that has nothing to do with Search Engine Manipulation.

Comment

They had news clips with the video. I was trying to find it. No luck.
              Was that the one in the parking garage ? I think a link may be in a thread here at Bullshido, I vaguely recall what you write about.

Comment

I see.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Was that the one in the parking garage ? I think a link may be in a thread here at Bullshido, I vaguely recall what you write about.
                  Correct

Comment

Correct

yeah, it wasn't a graphic x-rated video, that is the one I remember then.

Comment

Let's see Rexxfield isn't an encryption method. "Military grade cybersecurity" means nothing, it's a movie term. And that has nothing to do with Search Engine Manipulation.
                      Rexxfield isn't encryption, it's a firm in California that specializes in doing exactly what Jordan said, "ORM".

By "military grade cyber security" he means information warfare. In this particular case, he's right that's what Rexxfield engages in under the moniker "reputation management".

Rexxfield is extremely shady, utilizing them says a lot about someone. I will leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        Rexxfield isn't encryption, it's a firm in California that specializes in doing exactly what Jordan said, "ORM".

By "military grade cyber security" he means information warfare. In this particular case, he's right that's what Rexxfield engages in under the moniker "reputation management".

Rexxfield is extremely shady, utilizing them says a lot about someone. I will leave it at that.
                        LI hiring a firm to mess with Search result order makes far more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Started View Post
                          Don't believe said professor is on the same level as these guys.

The examples that you list are not the norm and rightfully so. These guys have shown why they achieved BB so fast.
                          Not what I'm saying.

Comment

When you mix PIs and hackers, there's going to be some mischief lol

It's really amazing the lengths and depths they will go to attack or defend someone's rep, especially when the pay is good.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              When you mix PIs and hackers, there's going to be some mischief lol

It's really amazing the lengths and depths they will go to attack or defend someone's rep, especially when the pay is good.
                              Yea I read an article on fox news that came up when I Googled them. They have a way to delete source code and make everything disappear from website servers. Very not legal.....

Comment

Irvin hired a shady military contractor named REXXFIELD to fix his shit. I say military because he's worked for various branches of US military teaching cyber security. He's using this to fix his reputation and hide search results. Dude is also involved in a shady murder case and a project called "googlecide". Don't take my word for it, look it up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X