No announcement yet.

How fast can Black belt be achieved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And don't that that post as either an attack or a defense. I just want the truth.

Comment

Now, I know Phillips is legit plugged in, but I don't know about Fuzzy Badfeet. So we know that the three year black belt claim is false, but I don't know for sure whether or not it was a 10k sale.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
        MMAHistoryProject, AKA Matt Phillips, AKA, WarWheel documents Irvin training as early as 2006.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/t...&page=1#bottom

Agreed.

You saw the video?

I heard it was an open case which was then dropped. MD, where he resides, his underage accusation wouldn't have been a case.

I'm basing my assessment on what happened when I moved to arrest him. It was my understanding that Oden held the evidence and had spoken to many victims. She was adamant that he was not, in fact, a criminal.
        , De'Alonzio "DJ" Jackson, then 19, left Maryland to attend college in Iowa. According to police reports, Jackson invited a 16-year-old girl to the Double D bar for college night. When she and a friend picked him up, he gave her some Bacardi he produced from a backpack.

After spending some time in the Double D, they went outside to a car. The girl told police that Jackson penetrated her even as she repeatedly told him to stop.

The next morning, the 16-year-old awoke with a headache that she suspected might be drug-induced. She told her foster mother, who informed authorities. When questioned, Jackson denied giving her alcohol, drugs or forcing himself on her.

The day after the incident, police discovered he sent her a text: "I'm sorry I took ur virginity like that. Plz give me another chance."
        Jackson was able to plead down to assault causing bodily harm, a serious misdemeanor, and was sentenced on December 1, 2008 to one year in jail with all but 60 days suspended.

I have not seen the whole rape video,but I have seen enough. I can't find it now.
        Last edited by Raycetpfl; 9/11/2015 12:31pm, .

Comment

Whatever. I heard otherwise, but I really don't care all that much. Trust me, had there been kids rapes under TLI, their parents are SWAT And combat controllers and shit. It'd have been resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
            , De'Alonzio "DJ" Jackson, then 19, left Maryland to attend college in Iowa. According to police reports, Jackson invited a 16-year-old girl to the Double D bar for college night. When she and a friend picked him up, he gave her some Bacardi he produced from a backpack.

After spending some time in the Double D, they went outside to a car. The girl told police that Jackson penetrated her even as she repeatedly told him to stop.

The next morning, the 16-year-old awoke with a headache that she suspected might be drug-induced. She told her foster mother, who informed authorities. When questioned, Jackson denied giving her alcohol, drugs or forcing himself on her.

The day after the incident, police discovered he sent her a text: "I'm sorry I took ur virginity like that. Plz give me another chance."
            Jackson was able to plead down to assault causing bodily harm, a serious misdemeanor, and was sentenced on December 1, 2008 to one year in jail with all but 60 days suspended.

I have not seen the whole rape video,but I have seen enough. I can't find it now.
            Where did you even see it?

Comment

Whatever. I heard otherwise, but I really don't care all that much. Trust me, had there been kids rapes under TLI, their parents are SWAT And combat controllers and shit. It'd have been resolved.
              Its pretty clear what the culture is/was over there. I don't think they are pedophiles. I think they are rapists.

Comment

They had news clips with the video. I was trying to find it. No luck.

Comment

Dude, they were NOT showing rapes on the news. Are you kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                    Its pretty clear what the culture is/was over there. I don't think they are pedophiles. I think they are rapists.
                    Not really. That's what people don't get. This wasn't a shocking event because it was it was rape culture, this was a shocking event because it's th LAST group you'd expect it from.

Comment

They had news clips with the video. I was trying to find it. No luck.

Comment

Dude, they were NOT showing rapes on the news. Are you kidding?
                        Clips of the video were all over the place.
                        Now, maybe not so much.
                        I mean did you forget typing this?

Does anyone know how to beat Rexxfield? Irvin is using military grade cybersecurity to manipulate search results in google. Is there an effective way around this?

Comment

Not really. That's what people don't get. This wasn't a shocking event because it was it was rape culture, this was a shocking event because it's th LAST group you'd expect it from.
                          Cult and sex/rape go hand in hand. It's just a matter of time.
                          He artificially "promoted" himself to "master" . He's a fucking black belt not a master. Relson and Rickson don't introduce themselves that way and they actually are at "Master" level and have been for years. Dudes a creep.
                          Last edited by Raycetpfl; 9/11/2015 1:22pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                            Clips of the video were all over the place.
                            Now, maybe not so much.
                            I mean did you forget typing this?
                            Thank you.

Comment

Cheng, you saw the rape video as well?

Comment

I saw what was at one time easily found on Google.
                                What it showed is apparently open to interpretation.
                                I'm of the opinion that the system failed big time in this case.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X