Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby Heelhook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rugby Heelhook

    Image only marginally related.




    What in the fucking fuck:



    You can hear the knee snap. His technique was such garbage that he required two teammates to hold his opponent down. I'd say that's a Palhares level of fucked in the head, but Palhares is actually good at leglocks.

    #2
    I keep trying to use my mental powers to make the photo in your post into a video.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

    Comment


      #3
      10 match ban then they kissed and made up apparently.
      I'm surprised he was allowed to walk off the field afterwards

      http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news...r-tony-suffolk
      http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-ahead-9585613

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        I keep trying to use my mental powers to make the photo in your post into a video.
        Here, let me give it a shot:





        Originally posted by Lindz View Post
        10 match ban then they kissed and made up apparently.
        I'm surprised he was allowed to walk off the field afterwards

        http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news...r-tony-suffolk
        http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-ahead-9585613
        Last edited by The Cap; 9/07/2015 5:35pm, . Reason:

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by The Cap View Post
          Here, let me give it a shot:
          Well, that was a gratifyingly clear and effective technical breakdown.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

          Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

          Comment

          Collapse

          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

          Working...
          X