Clear All

• Ke?poFist
    replied
    Definite maybe, just gotta make sure I got nothing going on that day

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by goshinbudoJJ View Post
    Take the train, Rabbit! You can enjoy a nice cold beverage on the ride home!
    That's not just a bad idea. But it'll be October. If they serve hot chocolate...

Leave a comment:

• goshinbudoJJ
    replied
    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Lucky. I Can only stand going to LI once every 3 years or so, and I'm not due for another couple.

Seriously..who knows. Maybe I can overcome my utter disdain for traveling there...BJJ has a habit of inspiring me to do nutty things, and I consider few things nuttier than traveling the LI parkways...
    Take the train, Rabbit! You can enjoy a nice cold beverage on the ride home!

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Lucky. I Can only stand going to LI once every 3 years or so, and I'm not due for another couple.

Seriously..who knows. Maybe I can overcome my utter disdain for traveling there...BJJ has a habit of inspiring me to do nutty things, and I consider few things nuttier than traveling the LI parkways...

Leave a comment:

• goshinbudoJJ
    started a topic Dan Covel Seminar, Long Island New York

Dan Covel Seminar, Long Island New York

Hey NY Bullies, accomplished competitor, Marcelo Garcia black belt and innovator of the "Black Magic" closed guard, Dan Covel, will be teaching a seminar at Team Combat Judo and Brazilian Jiu JItsu in Massapequa on October 10th, 2015.

Link:

http://www.niceguyjiujitsu.com/events.html

Come check it out, Dan is a wizard with the closed guard and an awesome instructor.

He's also a Judo black belt, so despite his skills with the closed guard, he's no guard puller :)

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X