Dan Covel Seminar, Long Island New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Covel Seminar, Long Island New York

Hey NY Bullies, accomplished competitor, Marcelo Garcia black belt and innovator of the "Black Magic" closed guard, Dan Covel, will be teaching a seminar at Team Combat Judo and Brazilian Jiu JItsu in Massapequa on October 10th, 2015.

Link:

http://www.niceguyjiujitsu.com/events.html

Come check it out, Dan is a wizard with the closed guard and an awesome instructor.

He's also a Judo black belt, so despite his skills with the closed guard, he's no guard puller :)

Lucky. I Can only stand going to LI once every 3 years or so, and I'm not due for another couple.

Seriously..who knows. Maybe I can overcome my utter disdain for traveling there...BJJ has a habit of inspiring me to do nutty things, and I consider few things nuttier than traveling the LI parkways...

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Lucky. I Can only stand going to LI once every 3 years or so, and I'm not due for another couple.

Seriously..who knows. Maybe I can overcome my utter disdain for traveling there...BJJ has a habit of inspiring me to do nutty things, and I consider few things nuttier than traveling the LI parkways...
      Take the train, Rabbit! You can enjoy a nice cold beverage on the ride home!

Comment

Originally posted by goshinbudoJJ View Post
        Take the train, Rabbit! You can enjoy a nice cold beverage on the ride home!
        That's not just a bad idea. But it'll be October. If they serve hot chocolate...

Comment

Definite maybe, just gotta make sure I got nothing going on that day
          Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
          ...Willing is not enough you must do
          ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X