No announcement yet.

Boston Bullies: Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a personal beef between the two of us. If that were the case, I wouldn't be harassed on a daily basis. This is not a beef between two black belts either. This is about a fake black belt (basically a blue belt) trying to hide and throwing anyone in his path under a bus. The beef is between myself, Vinny, and literally hundreds of goons acting on his behalf. I'm thinking that perhaps it's time that the internet meet my accuser. I don't want someone to beat him up. I can do that himself. I want someone to go out and check the legitimacy of his black belt. As this is Bullshido, and that's what we do, I don't see an issue. It's a fake black belt thread like any other. If I were to attempt expose him, he'd probably just call the cops and continue defrauding his students.

Comment

We're talking about a guy that is literally white belt level, posing as a black belt.

Comment

Interesting that he is not an instructor at BTT Boston

http://www.bttboston.com/instructors/default.asp

Is their any competition footage of him?
        Any technical demos?
        Anything?

Who actually vouches for this guy or better yet denounces him?
        I know if I where an actual BTT Black belt complete with skills I would be pissed if someone of substandard quality was promoted to black belt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
          It's not a personal beef between the two of us. If that were the case, I wouldn't be harassed on a daily basis. This is not a beef between two black belts either. This is about a fake black belt (basically a blue belt) trying to hide and throwing anyone in his path under a bus. The beef is between myself, Vinny, and literally hundreds of goons acting on his behalf. I'm thinking that perhaps it's time that the internet meet my accuser. I don't want someone to beat him up. I can do that himself. I want someone to go out and check the legitimacy of his black belt. As this is Bullshido, and that's what we do, I don't see an issue. It's a fake black belt thread like any other. If I were to attempt expose him, he'd probably just call the cops and continue defrauding his students.
          Yes, this is Bullshido. What evidence do you have that what you are saying is true?

Comment

I'll consider it,

But if I make him look like a fool, will you promote me to purple belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by <plasma> View Post
              Yes, this is Bullshido. What evidence do you have that what you are saying is true?
              Ok, so I've got the right place. I don't have the evidence, which is why I'm asking for assistance in gathering the evidence. I'm not looking for an attack, or a Gong Sau, an assault or a beating. I'm asking someone to walk in, take the man's class, enjoy the quality instruction (he's really not too bad an instructor), and then get some rounds in with the guy. In other words, I'm asking for someone to go in there, act completely normally, and then report back. He can roll, the guy is gonna prove me wrong. He starts making excuses and/or falls over...

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                Ok, so I've got the right place. I don't have the evidence, which is why I'm asking for assistance in gathering the evidence. I'm not looking for an attack, or a Gong Sau, an assault or a beating. I'm asking someone to walk in, take the man's class, enjoy the quality instruction (he's really not too bad an instructor), and then get some rounds in with the guy. In other words, I'm asking for someone to go in there, act completely normally, and then report back. He can roll, the guy is gonna prove me wrong. He starts making excuses and/or falls over...

Fair Enough.

Comment

Where did you see him roll this poorly? These are some pretty bold accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                    I'll consider it,

Is that how they do it in the Marines ?

Seriously, I hope you are joking...

Comment

I'll consider it,

I'll do this for another stripe and an acai bowl.

Comment

This is the most hilarious turn this entire saga could have taken. Now Jordan is calling into question the credentials of the man he says awarded him his black belt. Amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Is that how they do it in the Marines ?

Seriously, I hope you are joking...
                          Of course I'm joking.

Then again, if a blue belt taps a blackbelt, I would argue that maybe a promotion is in order.

Comment

Of course I'm joking.

Then again, if a blue belt taps a blackbelt, I would argue that maybe a promotion is in order.

Now you are trolling, I know you are not that dumb !

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              Now you are trolling, I know you are not that dumb !
                              Well how about if we say a Blue Belt Taps out a Black Belt under competitive conditions or something to indicate that it was an actual match that both where trying their best.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                                Well how about if we say a Blue Belt Taps out a Black Belt under competitive conditions or something to indicate that it was an actual match that both where trying their best.
                                Yeah, that's what I meant.

Like, I've tossed my 4th degree blackbelt judo instructor...in randori...after I went in for a throw and he countered and he walked me through how to execute it...and he wasn't resisting.

I've tapped my BJJ instructors under similar conditions. Obviously those don't count.

If a black belt and a blue belt are rolling with any sense of aliveness, and the blue taps the black, he deserves to get his purple belt.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X