replied
    You haven't seen Muad'Dib self defense.
    http://youtu.be/U86aorxbBRY

Leave a comment:

• vaquero de las nalgas
    replied
    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    That touch up is pretty street.

Didn't even bother to tape up the molding. That's hardcore.

The maintenance guy can't stand that much awesome for more than 30 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• vaquero de las nalgas
    replied
    Originally posted by BJMills View Post
    Wow, I didn't know Stephen K. Hayes fought the robot from Lost in Space! Can I see the whole episode on Me TV?
    I thought it was Louis C.K. with a helmet on.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    Fine, sorry. I just wanted to do something selfish for a change.

Happy? Now I apologized on Bullshido, there's literally no lower I can possible stoop.
    Oh, there's always lower. This is the internet. There's always lower.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    If you did, thanks, you cost us fun.
    Fine, sorry. I just wanted to do something selfish for a change.

Happy? Now I apologized on Bullshido, there's literally no lower I can possible stoop.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    And you're high-horsing over that?
    No. I like Hung ga.

I prefer a lower horse.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    Here's the part you missed. You're welcome.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=124749

I exposed a real troll (possibly two). By real I mean not in Bullshido's best interests. He already left, but the echoes of his bullshit is what your boots are stuck in.

Pull your shit kickers out of this mess, is my advice. There are such bigger fish to fry... write the most cynical write up you can... there are worthier subjects than those being trolled by internet sadists for years, and fat shamed online.

I won't be a part of that and won't stay silent when I see it. Sorry.
    oh, you get two gold stars for online nobility.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't head off a troll. If you did, thanks, you cost us fun.

Generally speaking, a coincidence of username does not and will not warrant metamodding over years old beef.

Also, while ad hom for the sake of it is always tacky, fat people are objectively worse at sports. If moore is good fat, he'd be better thinner, and that's a physical FACT. And before you bring it up, he's not a snowflake NFL lineman or elite sumo. He should lose weight. Almost everyone should.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied

wow, you acted like a fucking punk in that thread, too.

This blowup is over something from years ago, on another forum, you saw fit to bring up here for some baffling fucking reason?

And you're high-horsing over that?
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 8/17/2015 2:50pm, .

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    OK, first thing?

Nothing is beneath us. We're proud scum.
    Second, no one made any "charges" except maybe that he's a fucking goofball.
    Stop trying to bury the faintest pushback against anything you say under a mound of pedantic nonsense.

I exposed a real troll (possibly two). By real I mean not in Bullshido's best interests. He did something intentional to insert himself into the Bullshido fold and threw his set in the air, but I identified him, and pounced. He already left, but the echoes of his bullshit is what your boots are stuck in.

So, just pull your shit kickers out of this mess, is my advice. Moore has already been discussed/trolled/respected/questioned for years online. There are such bigger fish to fry right now... write the most cynical write up you can... there are worthier subjects than those being trolled by internet sadists for years, and fat shamed online.

I won't be a part of that and won't stay silent when I see it.

Sorry, especially when it's not in the community's best interests.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/17/2015 3:02pm, .

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    That wasn't the full contact competition, obviously. There is the old kuoshu highlights video, which I found by searching for and reading a Bullshido thread.

In the same thread, Auslander appeared to give the school a thumb's up, but that could just have been my own interpretation. You should ask him yourself, their schools are only about 20 miles apart.

I also posted he had a semi pro boxing career, which I also learned reading an older Bullshido thread. I have no idea if there is video of this, or some sort of record, nor do I have a reason to go looking.

You can find the threads, videos, etc on your own, I'm sure! Who knows what his boxing record was, it still qualifies as full contact in addition to clips of him at kuoshu.

When I said we're done, I mean don't expect me to do any more of your own work for you. Find the threads, if you're so interested, I'm moving on. Keep asking I will repeat myself over and over.

I don't care if it loses a rhetorical debate on the subject, but I do hope the ad nausea of it annoys the fuck out of you eventually.

Seriously, do your own investigation or fact finding, or no one will take your charges seriously. I don't mean Bullshido members, I mean the objective anybody who reads this thread.

"LOL FAT SIFU" is just too beneath Bullshido especially when it comes from a Newbietown thread ..Youtube does it better.

adeus

OK, first thing?

Nothing is beneath us. We're proud scum.
    Second, no one made any "charges" except maybe that he's a fucking goofball.
    Stop trying to bury the faintest pushback against anything you say under a mound of pedantic nonsense.

As for him "plowing through" a dad-bod isshinryu guy, so the fuck what? That's how "kung fu is supposed to work?" It supposed to be tuned to let you come over the waist high guard of people who are crippled by years of no-face-punch training? It's the perfect system for fighting in a garage gym full of confirmation bias? that's how it's "supposed" to work?

As far as making fun of fat sifus, I ain't rocking no six pack. I'm fat as fuck. But I like to think if was paid to be in the fitness and exercise world, I would probably have a BMI under 50

I don't know what "Semi-Pro" boxing he has done. I don't know what that term means. I have used it to refer to toughman-style boxing. He must have developed the habit of leaning forward and leading with his temples after that, though.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 8/17/2015 2:43pm, .

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
    don't expect me to do any more of your own work for you
    He who maketh the claim shall provideth the proof.
    This is your own ad nauseum, repeating that the fact that I dug up information (using Bullshido) on his kuoshu and boxing background (there's other stuff in his bio like wrestling), it JUST wasn't good enough.

Fine do the extra legwork yourself, fatty. Stop trying to tickle my OCD bone, I did enough. In fact, I usually do more than enough. At least Monkey went and grabbed a page he could pick apart, without going the ad hom route. Notice I didn't give a shit what he posted, either.

Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
    What charges? No one cared about this dude until you took a throwaway comment as reason to defend his honor.
    Wrong. If the comments had been about Wing Chun I found not have said a word.

Moore has been trolled about his *weight* on multiple martial arts forums.

In fact, I'm fairly confident I traced Bobby (the guy who did it here) pegged as an old KFM troll, who was doing it years ago (also from Toronto Canada).

There's more here than meets the eye, as usual. I'm just doing what's right, as usual.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/17/2015 2:12pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Azatdawn
    replied
    [QUOTE=W. Rabbit;2864864]don't expect me to do any more of your own work for you
    He who maketh the claim shall provideth the proof.
    no one will take your charges seriously
    What charges? No one cared about this dude until you took a throwaway comment as reason to defend his honor.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    I don't know if you know this guy or what, but you seem to have mistaken this for the nice forum where batting your t-rex arms at fawning students half your size is "Full contact competition"
    That wasn't the full contact competition, obviously. There is the old kuoshu highlights video, which I found by searching for and reading a Bullshido thread.

In the same thread, Auslander appeared to give the school a thumb's up, but that could just have been my own interpretation. You should ask him yourself, their schools are only about 20 miles apart.

Show me a video of this guy in an actual, full length match with knockout as an intentional win condition against an actual athlete anywhere close to his weight.
    I also posted he had a semi pro boxing career, which I also learned reading an older Bullshido thread. I have no idea if there is video of this, or some sort of record, nor do I have a reason to go looking.

You can find the threads, videos, etc on your own, I'm sure! Who knows what his boxing record was, it still qualifies as full contact in addition to clips of him at kuoshu.

When I said we're done, I mean don't expect me to do any more of your own work for you. Find the threads, if you're so interested, I'm moving on. Keep asking I will repeat myself over and over.

I don't care if it loses a rhetorical debate on the subject, but I do hope the ad nausea of it annoys the fuck out of you eventually.

Seriously, do your own investigation or fact finding, or no one will take your charges seriously. I don't mean Bullshido members, I mean the objective anybody who reads this thread.

"LOL FAT SIFU" is just too beneath Bullshido especially when it comes from a Newbietown thread ..Youtube does it better.

adeus
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/17/2015 1:55pm, .

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    I said we're done.

You just don't listen, so I guess 4chan it is.

Pathetic!!

I expect better from supposed adherents of Kano Jigoro and Helio Gracie.

I don't know if you know this guy or what, but you seem to have mistaken this for the nice forum where batting your t-rex arms at fawning students half your size is "Full contact competition"

Show me a video of this guy in an actual, full length match with knockout as an intentional win condition against an actual athlete anywhere close to his weight.

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Delusional Fuckery straight from Shi-fu Shannon Moore

http://www.wckungfu.com/index.cfm?page=7

"Sparring
    The purpose of this class is to develop "FUNCTIONAL" fighting skills for competition. While skills developed in this class can be useful in self-defense. it is in no way a self defense training program.

Self- Defense requires techniques designed to maim,disable or permanently stop an assailant in a life threatening situation were imminent personal danger CANNOT be avoided. The techniques are fast.destructive and are aimed at the weak and vital organs of the body. A self defense encounter is about survival and should never last longer then 30 seconds.

"Sparring" be it for attribute and skill development in amateur or professional competition utilizes safety rules and protective gear. It utilizes techniques that score, knockdown or knockout an opponent and/or control or submit an "opponent". Sparring is done over a number of rounds for a specific amount of time usually three to five minutes per round depending on the number of rounds.(Usually as low as three rounds and as high as twelve)The extended combat time as well as the control and safety precautions allow for the opportunity to develop a variety of skill based movements and strategies.

Sparring aides in teaching the student the timing needed in a fluid and constantly changing environment against non co-operative opponents. It can also develop the students confidence and willingness to engage an opponent in competition. Sparring, if approached correctly, can crystallize for a student what type of energy and techniques are best suited for competition and that which are not.

The student learns how to apply the concepts and strategies of his system and express them in a non-lethal way . Thus he learns how to adapt and modify his approach to fit the opponent and environment that he is in. Sparring is a extremely valuable tool for real martial skill development BUT ONLY if approached and understood in the right context of what it is and what it is not.

The students safety MUST be the primary concern when sparring. Thus, all sparring classes will be supervised with experienced trainers and done with protective gear to ensure the proper learning environment and martial ethic. "

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X