X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wing Tsun Response to BJJ

http://i.warosu.org/data/sci/img/007...3112024846.jpg

Comment

How Do Defend Takedown (If Opponent was Going to Miss You Completely Anyway)

Comment

I wonder how many times the guy accidentally knocked him over while trying to film this?

Comment

It's the trousers. Absolutely nothing will stick or grip to those shiny mothers. It's genuine anti-grapple right there.

Comment

as far as I can tell, the guy doing the 'takedown' is grabbing at the front of the legs, so maybe this is meant to defend against someone removing your pants?

I'm also not sure what kind of shit position the chunner's knuckles are in but from here it looks like he wants to at the least hurt his thumb

Comment

Lol @ the sounds his punch barrages made after each takedown defense...

It was the sound of stirring mac and cheese.

Comment

The 'wrestler' commits to his shot with the same intensity the chunner commits to his punches. I call this the ass grab equilibrium.

Comment

I like this guy. You can always tell a person's skill level by the number of strikes they can deliver while their opponent is in a fetal position.

Comment

That channel is gold. This video is proof.

Comment

I think the Chun guy in the OP is this guy

http://www.comparestyles.com/wingtzun.html

sifu michael casey

sifu michael is state coordinator/trainer for california. as one of the highest ranking instructors he is a sought after teacher for seminars nationwide. he also has students from all over the us that travel to california to train with him.

prior to training and teaching wing tzun he trained some tae-kwon-do and also kick-boxing. he won a national championship in full-contact kick-boxing in germany.
                      nowadays he dedicates all his time to training wing tzun and escrima. sifu michael likes the traditional aspects of training, but also emphasizes the modern aspects of training. such as self defense, defense against attacks from all different styles and fitness.

he currently holds the 2nd technician level in escrima and the 4th technician level in wing tzun. (technician levels are comparable to black belts in other styles.) his goal is to teach the classes in a fun and safe environment and at the same time help the students maximize their potential in skill as well as in fitness.

sifu michael practices what he preaches. he constantly works on improving his martial arts skill and keeps fit. which includes a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
                        I like this guy. You can always tell a person's skill level by the number of strikes they can deliver while their opponent is in a fetal position.
                        That sounds like a great thing to add to the guinness world records

Comment

You guys missed the real gem:

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

Wow, I didn't know Stephen K. Hayes fought the robot from Lost in Space! Can I see the whole episode on Me TV?

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

Well, I'm all set should I be attacked by Strongbad.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X