Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me with posting in the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me with posting in the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts Forum?

Hi All,

I'm new to bullshido. I'm trying to figure out how to post successfully in the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts section.

I've tried both a comment in the FAQ help thread, and an actual post looking for suggestions on sparring/open minded schools in my area.

Both said they are awaiting moderator approval or gave a similar message. I haven't had any email, private message, or otherwise suggesting that they were rejected and I can't figure out how to find out the status of those posts. D

My original thread post was about 2 weeks ago at this point. I noticed nothing has been posted in the Chinese Martial Arts section since before than anyway and maybe the moderator(s?) haven't had time. I saw other posts in other traditional sub-forums coming up every couple days, so I'm just trying to see what's going on and get some help. Does it just normally take this long for posts or just for comments replying on a thread?

I also sent an email message asking for some guidance through the contact us page about a week ago and haven't heard back from that either.

Any suggestions are appreciated

I approved them. Sorry been a bit busy these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
      I approved them. Sorry been a bit busy these days.
      Thanks Omega Supreme. Really appreciate it - I sincerely just had no idea if I was doing something wrong and my posts were being rejected, not trying to call anyone out or anything

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X