No announcement yet.

Time Travel Night 7: Stop Selling Us Gong Sau Wolf Tickets edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a single mention of Cheezuz in the post fight interview. Belfort has yet to reach his final form.

Comment

And one last gem before the last fight: Tank Abbot calls Ken Shamrock a pussy.

Comment

And Mark Coleman wins the final fight by submission.

Comment

Wallid Ismail Vs. Yoshiki Takahashi is up next. It's Vale Tudo vs. Pancrase, or as I like to call it, greasing vs heel hooks. I have never heard of these people, so I have no idea what is going to happen.

And Vitor Belfort got the TKO over Ferrozzo in 43sec. Ferrozzo does not like this, so he tries to keep fighting. It takes three people to pull him away from a very happy Belfort.
          PitFighter mentality.

And Mark Coleman wins the final fight by submission.
          And avoided getting assodomated into the hive mind.

You got a treat with Vitor Belfort in this one, but UFC 13 will unfortunately just be full of bunch of people you've never heard of.

Comment

This is the big attraction of UFC 13:

Him and the brutal, back-and-forth battle between Vitor Belfort and Tank Abbott. Nobody else of significance fights that night, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              It's $8 for a ton of no-ppv broadcasts and a massive fight library. It's a steal.
              Hold up, I was thinking I'd have to shell out 90$ for the year. How long does 8$ get you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Cap View Post
                Hold up, I was thinking I'd have to shell out 90$ for the year. How long does 8$ get you?
                1 month.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X