Time Travel Night 7: Stop Selling Us Gong Sau Wolf Tickets edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Travel Night 7: Stop Selling Us Gong Sau Wolf Tickets edition

That's right motherfuckers, it's on. No booze because medical shit, and no pizza because I was too lazy to walk to the supermarket, but we are still doing this. Because I need to do something for the next few hours before I get to watch Hunto knock someone's head off. UFC 12 starts now!

I think some posts or some contextual clues are missing.
    I know I am not drunk, so that is not the issue, this time.

Comment

Apparently the controversy runs deeper than Niagara falls. Why? I don't fucking know.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
        I think some posts or some contextual clues are missing.
        I know I am not drunk, so that is not the issue, this time.
        Awhile ago I was live posting my reactions to early UFC events while eating pizza and drinking alone. Then my fightpass sub ran out so I stopped. Now I have fightpass again and I am bored, so the live posting continues.

Comment

This time we are hosting this shit in the peanut capital of the world. The UFC is clearly running out of places that will host this violent bloodsport.

Comment

Wait, did the announcer just say Vitor Belfort? Also holy shit Joe Rogan looks young.

Comment

"Creator of AOL's Martial Arts Worldwide Network". Did that ACTUALLY mean something at one point?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                Awhile ago I was live posting my reactions to early UFC events while eating pizza and drinking alone. Then my fightpass sub ran out so I stopped. Now I have fightpass again and I am bored, so the live posting continues.

Would you say fightpass is worth the money? Thinking of getting it and having my friends over to relive this glory:

Comment

And Jerry Bohlander put's away a no-namer in under a minute and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cap View Post
                    Would you say fightpass is worth the money? Thinking of getting it and having my friends over to relive this glory:

It's $8 for a ton of no-ppv broadcasts and a massive fight library. It's a steal.

In other news, one of the security guards has a tee shirt that says "Why isthe UFC in Donothan, Alabama? Because New York only allows STREET GANGS to whip your ass".

Comment

Wallid Ismail Vs. Yoshiki Takahashi is up next. It's Vale Tudo vs. Pancrase, or as I like to call it, greasing vs heel hooks. I have never heard of these people, so I have no idea what is going to happen.

Comment

Wallid Ismail is taking an eternity to walk out, so the announcers try to spin the delay as the UFC being "unpredictable".

Comment

The ref has told Takahashi to let go of the fence something like 15+ times so far. Either Takahashi doesn't speak English, or just doesn't give a fuck. Probably both.

Comment

Takahashi eventually get's a hand pried off the fence by the ref. THen he knocks down Ismail with a punch and looks fucking outraged and points it out to the ref when he pulls himself to his feet using the fence (no grappling is happening at this point).

Comment

LET GO OF THE FENCE *slap*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X