Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How not to Gong Sau, Rabbit Style. CMA Nutrider Edition.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Update:

    I've suggested the date 8/4/2015 for the...activities? If Rabbit confirms then we're on, otherwise we'll compromise on a do-able date for both parties.

    So, anyone else interested in meeting up around then? Best case scenario: Nice oldskewl BS Throwdown. Worst case: My dance partner doesn't show and we salvage the day?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
      Update:

      I've suggested the date 8/4/2015 for the...activities? If Rabbit confirms then we're on, otherwise we'll compromise on a do-able date for both parties.

      So, anyone else interested in meeting up around then? Best case scenario: Nice oldskewl BS Throwdown. Worst case: My dance partner doesn't show and we salvage the day?
      I'll be there.

      My weapon o' choice:

      Comment


        Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
        I have no dog in this bullshit fight, but now I'm curious.

        Could you post a video of what YOU think weapons sparring should look like please?
        I'd like to see the answer to this.

        Comment


          The best I have seen for sword training is the USA knights training, I watched one of their training sessions and it's pretty badass. Basically they beat the fuck out of each other with blunt steel swords.

          Comment


            Remember Ar549 or whatever his handle was?
            Now that guy was a fucking tool...
            First poster that caused me to change my avatar; we had the same one and I didn't want to be confused with such a fuckwit.
            He ran off after a challenge of some kind, I believe..

            Comment


              So where is this good video of Wing Chun weapons? I did a brief search myself and thus far I was 'not impressed'.


              Oh I am sorry, let me rephrase that: Wing Chun sparring looks totally hardcore and awesome compared to their weapons work, especially knive cutting techniques, I've seen thus far.

              Comment


                Street.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                  Street.
                  Pro wrestling is either the most or the least Street thing there is, and I'm still not sure which it is.

                  Comment


                    Streeeeeeeeeeeeeet.









                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Hadzu View Post
                      Pro wrestling is either the most or the least Street thing there is, and I'm still not sure which it is.

                      Kind of both. Depends on the promotion.
                      WWE, not that street.
                      ECW, so street you just got hepatitis, bitch.
                      Here's the real paradox though. No matter how unstreet the production, offstage the performers are all the streetest motherfuckers that ever lived.
                      That ever lived!!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                        offstage the performers are all the streetest motherfuckers that ever lived.
                        That ever lived!!!!
                        Not Bob Backlund. He's never even eaten marijuana.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                          You're correct, never competed. Planning to. Training for it.
                          This must have been for the Lei Tai, correct ?

                          Comment

                          Collapse

                          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                          Working...
                          X