Chin Na - Tales of Gong Sau and a Review of the System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    Yeah but you did name one shitty form of Kung Fu the worse martial art in your 5 worse martial arts....
    Yeah, it's true that we've been doing some fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
      Phrost. He keeps doing that.

Comment

There sure as hell was.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
          There sure as hell was.
          Well yeah but that is when BJJ went to war with everything else...
          Known as the Great BJJ Jihad.
          But peace has come to this land with only minor skirmishes coming every now and then.

Comment

I am going to ask a question and I mean this in all seriousness. I apologize if it's a stupid question but sometimes it's hard to separate the comedy from the real, so please don't get mad because I am genuinely terrified of you.
            There's no reason to be terrified. Unlike Dan Severn, I don't get boners.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2838878

Anyways...what exactly is that you train in? Is it strictly wrestling coupled with weightlifting...or do you do BJJ as well...or do you just lift and tear opponents apart like they were oversized rag dolls?
            Weightlifting coupled with recreational steroid use and a lot of Streetfighting. I get a lot work in with people who contact me through my magazine advertisements.

It also helps that I'm a Warpsmith.

Comment

Well yeah but that is when BJJ went to war with everything else...
              Known as the Great BJJ Jihad.
              But peace has come to this land with only minor skirmishes coming every now and then.
              The war is over? Did we win?

Comment

Bullshido hates kung fu when it's not kung fu.

It's not "kung fu" in this context if it's not effective in a fighting context, whatever the fuck it is.

Goodlun is right, any art left inactive is "dead", including BJJ, MMA. It's pretty clear both can suffer all the standard maladies including dead training...or "undead" training like "flow jitsu".

It's not something inherent to Chinese arts though, it's inherent to all manner of physical training, imo, specially where $$$ is involved.

All it takes is desire for the cash of clientele who don't want to get hurt or in some cases, sweat. That is the essence of bull shi do or AT BEST, mcdojoism, and both are anathema to kung fu.
                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/30/2015 8:02pm, .

Comment

The war is over? Did we win?
                  No sadly Judo won....

Comment

No sadly Judo won....
                    Fuck you that's awesome. Judo should and does always win.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      Fuck you that's awesome. Judo should and does always win.
                      You are right, I beg forgiveness from our Judo overlords

Comment

You are right, I beg forgiveness from our Judo overlords
                        Actually ... you need to add Sambo, Greco Roman, Freestyle, Boxing, Kickboxing, FMA ( at least 2 of em ), TKD, JJJ, BJJ, Nimpo Taijistu, CQC, Pistol, Rifle, Machine Gun, Grenade, Counter Terrorism, Tarot Card, and Reiki Crystal Training to get a real rounded self defense system.

All that kung fus stuff does is slow down the process with unnecessary hoopla and lead good christian men away from Christ.
                        Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 3/30/2015 8:19pm, . Reason: for clarity

Comment

No sadly Judo won....
                          The smartest guy in the whole fucking history of martial arts was Jigoro Kano. He was the Carl Sagan of martial arts.

What did you expect? You noobs...

Comment

I once was taught how to do a proper Gun_Sau

Comment

I'm not sure whether to be amused by your wit or disappointed that Bullshido's war against kung fu is now being fought by snide remarks and novelty accounts.
                              I never made any snide remarks, by the way. Just objective facts:

A is a letter.

Abraham Lincoln was a president.

And kung-fu is an activity practiced solely by pussies.

Comment

But weight lifting is part of kung fu training, therefore if kung fu is for solely for pussies, weight lifting is for pussies, too. All training is for pussies.

HM doesn't train BJJ, or wrestling. He trains Holy Moment.

HM devours BJJers, and wrestlers, and they become part of HM.

It's like the Quickening.

For a martial artist, this is what's best in life.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X