Krav Maga Sucks Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCS View Post
    Holy fuck, the sole master of a "secret ancient martial art" how the fuck do people get away with this nonsense?

Comment

Treating a weapon as 'cold' is a sound theory as you probably won't know what state the weapon's in.

If it's loaded and cocked then happy days. If not at least you've got a way of smashing the other guys face in without breaking your hands.

None of this stops that drill from being reckless to the point of madness.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
        Holy fuck, the sole master of a "secret ancient martial art" how the fuck do people get away with this nonsense?
        Must be all the secret family recipes we've been eating all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
          Why would they face plant? Are their arms tied up? Seems to me They would just fall and still have a gun ,and then roll over and start shooting.
          With the technique i suggested you maintain possesion of their legs (from there you'd either run or do something and not stay holding on there legs). Only way to not faceplant is to break fall. Rear sentry take down would probablly work better than what the girl was doing (the whole punching without connecting is too common in krav). Realistically anything involving a gun or knife has many variables aswell as low chance of success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
            Hahahaha, that's great stuff, especially this part,

This is hilarious too.
            Why the hell has he not "girded" his loins?
            What is this? Amature hour?
            It ain't a game in the STREET, son!

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
              Now that is just plain old silly.
              Last thing I want to do is get my hands on a firearm and then engage in Melee combat.
              Sounds like a good way to give the guy a chance to get his gun back or to accidental shoot myself, them or a bystander.
              Get the gun create space, start issuing orders.
              If the situation requires you to still have to shoot the guy and you find out holy shit the gun doesn't work then you can do your silly little barrage of punches and kicks.
              I am of this mind. Step 1.-Get the gun. Step 2 - rack it once step 3- start putting holes in people.
              If it's a revolver skip step 2. If It is in operable beat them until you are bored.

Comment

^Pretty much. If they gun doesn't yell at the other guy when you pull the trigger, either fix it, or gratefully accept your new bludgeon.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X