Krav Maga Sucks Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krav Maga Sucks Month

Back in the day, Bullshido used to have a Sucks Month for everything: Karate, Wing Chun, Bruce Lee, even Kimbo Slice.

Now it's time to bring that spirit back.

As none of you know, my official staff title is Video Czar. It's my duty to create official Bullshido videos to increase our presence on Youtube and attract traffic to these forums. Four years after being given this responsibility, I've made zero entries to the Bullshido video library... Until now.

If you've read my Top 5 WORST Martial Arts thread, you already have a general idea of why Krav Maga is for pussies. So I'm going to let youse guys pick up where I left off: What kind of pussy Kravists have you met? How badly did you make them cry? Don't hold back any details. We need to spread the word that every single person in the world who practices Krav Maga is weaker than us.

Krav Maga was my original art. I have several (five and a little) years and some rank in the IKMF.

I'm making myself available as a resource here in case anyone has questions.

(If a one-year, unranked civilian practitioner of Krav Maga can easily bloody the nose of an active-duty military practitioner of the same system there might be something wrong with that system.)

Edit: Additionally, I have t3h r34l Krav and I say that almost none of the people in that video were doing it right! They do not accurately represent the system! It is much better than that! Really.
    Last edited by Eudemic; 3/15/2015 12:39am, .

Comment

Comment

Paging Dr. Devil, paging Dr. Devil, the dreaded "t3h r43l" defense has been deployed yet again in defense of Krav. Please report to operating room B for emergency anal-craniotomy procedure.

Comment

I hear the real Chun is lethal on the streetz as well...

Comment

I had to skip ahead to about the 1:00 mark. The first part of that video was so cringey that I literally couldn't watch it.

Comment

Ah the Real Krav ... I assume Eudemic and Sam Losco have videos to show what it looks like.

Comment

Street artists...

De-streetified...

This is totally Holy Moment trolling his own thread. It has to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  Ah the Real Krav ... I assume Eudemic and Sam Losco have videos to show what it looks like.
                  Well, I haven't done it for a few years, so I don't actually have videos with me. . . But I could tell you about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Eudemic View Post
                    Well, I haven't done it for a few years, so I don't actually have videos with me. . . But I could tell you about it!

What a fucking surprise. I'm shocked.

Everyuary is Krav Maga Sucks Month.

Comment

Would it be safe to say here that I wasn't able to effectively communicate the distaste I have for Krav in its present state?

Comment

Would it be safe to say here that I wasn't able to effectively communicate the distaste I have for Krav in its present state?
                        I think people wanted to treat your edit as sincere because these threads are more fun if there's an idiot defending the bullshit in question to pile on.

Comment

Well, as for the edit there. . . It was meant to be funny, but I was being completely honest when I said that those guys were doing it wrong (which is more than a little embarassing for me to say.)

Comment

Magpie is sadly correct. * sighs and kicks rocks *

You sure you don't like Krav ? Maybe a fiery passion for the W-ng Ch-n or Native American Medicine Men for Christ that sells crystals and stone arrow heads charged with Warrior Spirit ?

Comment

I was hoping they'd post this on Facebook so we could get some LEGIT Krav ballhuggers on here.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X