Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    You should have Tonya Hardinged that mother fucker
    Then there was the time I was in front of a convenience store near Arizona State on s Saturday night bullshitting with the security guard. This asshole walks up with a prescription bottle pushed through his earring hole and asks me for change. I told him I was going to take my knife out and carve my initials in his back with it.

Same convenience store, a year later. Another asshole asks me for change, I tell him to get a job. He drops a manriki out of his sleeve. I spin around and walk towards him. He whips the chain out towards my head. I block it with my left wrist. ( DID I MENTION I AM AN IDIOT?) The weight at the end of the chain breaks my metal watch. I chase him down the street because he can't reel the chain in fast enough.

Moral of the story: don't drink and drive kids.

Comment

I traded fireworks for an electric guitar once.

Comment

I once ate six star Panang Curry at my favorite Thai Restaurant. Once.

Comment

I once ordered massaman curry "Thai hot" at a totally non-Americanized restaurant. i cried at the table, but wouldn't stop eating it.

Comment

I killed Osama Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
              I killed Osama Bin Laden.
              May I ask what technique did you use? Did grappling perhaps work against terrorism?

Comment

When I was in Jr High I had to go on a bike ride with my church youth group. Only, I had to borrow a bike that didn't fit me, and I didn't remember how to ride a bike. I crashed and the youth group left me behind, lying in the street, bleeding. My flesh and blood merged with the street. I became the street.
                I limped back to the church and demanded that I be allowed to call my family so I could go home. The youth group leader said "don't you want to stay and learn about Jesus?" My leg was soaked in blood.
                I declined, went home, never went back to youth group. My grandmother picked gravel out of my shoulder and knee for the next hour. I probably still have little bits of street in me.
                So maybe that's the most street thing I've ever done.
                Now I drink mead out of a bull's horn and hail Odin.
                Odin doesn't need anyone to go on youth group bike rides to know he's a badass. He knows he's a badass already.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                  When I was in Jr High I had to go on a bike ride with my church youth group. Only, I had to borrow a bike that didn't fit me, and I didn't remember how to ride a bike. I crashed and the youth group left me behind, lying in the street, bleeding. My flesh and blood merged with the street. I became the street.
                  I limped back to the church and demanded that I be allowed to call my family so I could go home. The youth group leader said "don't you want to stay and learn about Jesus?" My leg was soaked in blood.
                  I declined, went home, never went back to youth group. My grandmother picked gravel out of my shoulder and knee for the next hour. I probably still have little bits of street in me.
                  So maybe that's the most street thing I've ever done.
                  Now I drink mead out of a bull's horn and hail Odin.
                  Odin doesn't need anyone to go on youth group bike rides to know he's a badass. He knows he's a badass already.
                  He exchanged an eye for knowledge and hung himself from a tree for nine days. It doesn't get much more badass then that.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    He exchanged an eye for knowledge and hung himself from a tree for nine days. It doesn't get much more badass then that.
                    He probably would have poured some mead on my knee (his'd probably be strong as fuck compared to normal mead) and said "hey kid, let's go wrestle a bear!"

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                      He probably would have poured some mead on my knee (his'd probably be strong as fuck compared to normal mead) and said "hey kid, let's go wrestle a bear!"
                      That seems more Thor territory.

Comment

That seems more Thor territory.
                        Well Odin would be more inclined to go sex up a giantess but he wouldn't be above some bear wrestling.

Comment

Kinky.

Comment

We were rolling last night and my partner passed guard by swinging from a rope.

Comment

Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                              We were rolling last night and my partner passed guard by swinging from a rope.
                              I evaded a takedown by jumping up on gymnastics rings once. I also Captain Kirk kicked a guy in the same manner.

That's one of the most basic but Streetfffective moves you can do, the Kirk kick. Usually you have to use the top of a door frame, though.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X