No announcement yet.

The most street things you have ever done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So one Halloween Way back I took my cousin and niece out trick or treating.
    Being fairly baby faced I had to look 12 myself.
    Anyways we make our rounds and this car pulls up and asks for directions, which was a ruse to bag snatch my cousin.
    Well I was carrying a sword with me and hit the living shit out of their car a few times as tried to pulled away (A recent model Mercedes Benz at that) with his bag. Then we ran back to my car where for some reason I had a BB Gun and we started chasing them around town and I think they lost a window or two on their car.
    Anyways like idiots they drove home with us following them.
    So we figured they had enough and let them be.
    As we where creeping out of the neighborhood we saw quite a few cops around their house.
    You know them cops with drug dogs.
    They seemed to be having fun breaking up their party.
    So it looks liked they called the cops on us and had it back fire on them.

Not a good evening for them.

Maybe not the most street thing I have done but I am fairly sure at least with THIS story the statute of limitations has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
      Was she really making that much in tips or was she stealing?
      She was indeed making that much in "tips". The set up back then at that place of business was that she could get tips (cash), plus, she got a set fee for each type of drink, bottle of wine, champagne, or whatever she sold.

So it wasn't straight tips alone. It was all very strictly regulated and controlled. If she had been stealing, she would have been fired and maybe prosecuted.

But who knows, she might have been lying to me and was dancing ? I never went in when she was there. Not that dancing would have been a bad thing.

If I had a photo of her you'd probably believe how she could sell drinks to drunk tourists with money to burn. Plus her voice...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        My guess is she was blowing dudes in the bathroom for about $3.50. And may have been a massive paleolithic creature.
        Nope, not possible. I've been in Big Daddies, and it just can't be done.

Besides, she would have been able to get a lot more than $3.50 for a blowjob just on looks alone.

Not anywhere near massive or paleolithic, my friend.

Comment

I was doing my rounds Saturday night. Some douchebag wearing black shoes, navy pants, navy jacket, a black baseball cap and no headlight, got pissed off because I didn't see him on the sidewalk when I drove into the lot. He started yelling at me so I grabbed the radio from my collar. He threw the bike down on the sidewalk and put his hands up in the air. Then he proceeded with "you're pushing you're luck. You know how many lawsuits Joe Arpaio pays every year?" I told him I don't work for Joe Arpaio and it was time for him to get the fuck back on his bike with no light.

Street enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
            I was doing my rounds Saturday night. Some douchebag wearing black shoes, navy pants, navy jacket, a black baseball cap and no headlight, got pissed off because I didn't see him on the sidewalk when I drove into the lot. He started yelling at me so I grabbed the radio from my collar. He threw the bike down on the sidewalk and put his hands up in the air. Then he proceeded with "you're pushing you're luck. You know how many lawsuits Joe Arpaio pays every year?" I told him I don't work for Joe Arpaio and it was time for him to get the fuck back on his bike with no light.

Street enough for you?
            You should have Tonya Hardinged that mother fucker

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
              "Don't ask?"

OH YES I'M FUCKING ASKING.
              The answer kind of ruins the mystery.

I was in the place basically 24-7 and spent most of my time holed up in the office wearing less than shoes (for comfort reasons).

The silly thing is that whenever shit went down I had to T.C.B. and didn't have time to lace up kicks so there are actually other "running barefoot around the neighborhood" stories and also "whooping ass, dirty foot hobo-monk style" but none as action packed as making some a-hole do a superman into traffic a 2am.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                One time I accidentally knocked over a motorcycle when stepping out of a bar, and it ended up knocking down a whole gang's bikes like dominoes. The bikers ran outside, caught me and tied me up, then they talked about whether they'd hang, skin, and/or murder me. But with some smooth talk and some sweet dance moves, I won their hearts as Tequila played in the background.
                I think I remember seeing a documentary about that.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                  I once had a drunken underground pitfight with a ninja in a park. He bit my leg while I was applying an armbar. That street enough for you?
                  I had to bite your leg, you were armbaring me!

Comment

I just got a report from my old friend that he kidnapped Vladimir Putin, forced him to a backyard combat sambo match and now has hold him an armbar for 7 days - I think this man shows some serious street knowledge judging the man by his mysterious yet undeniably very demanding actions

Comment

Getting bottled by a skin head, I bleed like a pig.

Comment

I punched a little kid in the face once.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                          LOL.

Well, thanks, I now know my definition of "street" is nowhere near Sesame.
                          Sesame Street? More like Streetame Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            I punched a little kid in the face once.

Comment

I once headbutted a guy and broke his nose for telling me to 'hurry the fuck up' as I was exiting a bar.
                              Is that street enough for you ?

Comment

I once hit an intern in the head with a Sun MicroSystems UltraSPARC.
                                I think I also stabbed him once with a pen?
                                I also whacked someone at work with spiky bits of a tape gun, right on his knuckles.
                                Of course all of these where "accidents".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X