The most street things you have ever done

Hickory Dickory Dock
    Your mom was sucking my cock
    The clock struck two
    I shot my goo
    and kick the bitch down the block.

(Street enough for you?)

Comment

I once had a drunken underground pitfight with a ninja in a park. He bit my leg while I was applying an armbar. That street enough for you?

Comment

I regularly walk up and down streets and I have utilised the road too. Once, after a mad drinking binge (so drunk that I knew no fear), I went home by a different route and ended up in an avenue!

So many mad street stories, you'll never believe them!

Comment

I won a six on one fight once.

We beat the shit out of that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cake of Doom View Post
            I regularly walk up and down streets and I have utilised the road too. Once, after a mad drinking binge (so drunk that I knew no fear), I went home by a different route and ended up in an avenue!

So many mad street stories, you'll never believe them!
            How about boulevards, huh. Ever been on boulevards like me. and Circles and Courts. It's not all about Streets and Avenues.

Comment

Originally posted by BoonDog View Post
              How about boulevards, huh. Ever been on boulevards like me. and Circles and Courts. It's not all about Streets and Avenues.
              COME AT ME BRO!

Comment

I have embarrassingly few street actions to my name, but I can recall one that felt pretty friggin' street at the time. I was in practice, working stand-up grappling (in Gi) with another white belt, with a few years of Judo experience and about 80 pounds on me. He turned in for a hip throw (Koshi Guruma if memory serves, but it was more like Muscle Guruma anyway so who knows), I sink my hips below his and secure a gable grip across his chest. Normally, I'd try for the lame "dump to the side and fall backwards" thing I usually see folks do, but he was moving backwards into me, my legs were coiled up and ready to go, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

He opened wide, and I fed him a big spoonful of GERMAN SUPLEX. He soared overhead and landed with a muted thud, no worse for wear but more than a little surprised. I have never since replicated this feat, on him or anyone else, largely because typically I don't feel comfortable trying that kinda stuff on my hapless training partners.

*Important to note: I'm buddies with the judoka in question, and we have a certain rapport of trying out wacky moves on each-other from time to time, so I wasn't pulling it out of the blue on some stranger.*

Comment

In high school I got into a fight outside a convenience store gas station, got put in a sleeper hold, and woke up next to vending machine at the adjacent beer distributor.

Went to get pizza with no recollection of the previous 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadzu View Post
                    He opened wide, and I fed him a big spoonful of GERMAN SUPLEX.

Comment

LOL.

Well, thanks, I now know my definition of "street" is nowhere near Sesame.

Comment

When I was like 3, I headbutted the street hard enough that I still have a small scar. We've been cool ever since though.

Comment

In Soviet Russia, street talks about you.

I was 19, riding in back of camaro after watching friend's dad (driver) get elks lodge award. Guy in truck basically pit maneuvers us into Cocoa Village Pawn shop parking lot. Guy (drunk) jumps out of truck and runs up to car. The dad lowers the window and starts saying we are ok. But dude pulls him by the shirt collar and tie half way out widow and starts wailing on him. Friend in front jumps out, while I have to find and pull seat lever and push it forward to get out.

I get around the car and my friend is trying to pull this guy off. I shout at friend to move. He complies and I take a step back and skip sidekick the guy in the ribs while he is still struggling to keep the dad from pulling himself back in the car while still throwing shots with his right. Kick sounds a lot like thumping a melon, but much louder. It slams him into the front quarter panel at an angle. It spins him and he falls badly.

I left out non street details of encounter. If anyone gives a 10th of a fuck, I'll fill in story. And that is the last time I was involved in real violence. I am going on 49 so I am on a streak.

Comment

Please finish the story.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                              Please finish the story.
                              No police involved. Turns out guy got cock blocked at bar, or some shit. Drunks make little sense. He got on road to chase guy down because the dude bolted when threatened. I guess the dude took the right at the corner. Incident was in this parking lot. If this google maps link works. http://www.google.com/maps/@28.35655...QOpOQYeimQ!2e0

Anyways, he sees tail lights as he gets on road and follows them. Turns out that was us. After the dude gets his wind back and wants to get up, I am jacked up and decide he needs to stay down. He won't listen when I tell him stay down. I hit him with a left uppercut as he was trying to get up. The dad grabbed me and pleaded with me to stop. The dad was bleeding pretty good and had a fat lip and bloody nose. Shirt and tie were ruined.

Guy kept offering to pay, but truck was old beater, and he said he was driving on suspended licenses. The dad let him go, and they kept thanking me on the ride home.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X