Worst martial arts on tv ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst martial arts on tv ever

Ok so I have officially seen the worst martial arts ever put on tv. Chips season 5 episode 27, called force seven. If anyone can find a more pitiful excuse for martial art then show me the crappy. I can't find a YouTube of the episode unfortunately.

If you're going to start a thread like this, post a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq3Myc6mDjo

Bad? Yes... but it was the 70s. You could say the same about the hair, wardrobe, and music.

Comment

I HAD A STREETGASM!!!
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

(^GASM!!!)

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Do the old Wonder Woman episodes count? Also, anything Steven Segal has been in in the last 10 -15 years.

I liked WMAC it had a cheesy charm to it and I don't think they did too bad. It was a liveish stage show so didn't really get the chance to polish things up too much in post. All most reminds me of the old Mortal Kombat stage shows.
            Last edited by Sovvolf; 2/10/2015 6:37am, .
            "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

(^GASM!!!)
              You better take that back about WMAC Masters being in a thread about worst anything, buddy.
              It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
              -AkidoMom

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
                Do the old Wonder Woman episodes count?
                That's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
                  That's exactly what I was thinking.

The girl in the first part had a better goofy stance than hers... Least it protects her face...

I mean... What were they thinking?

Q:"Can she act?"

A:"Well... not really"

Q"Well can she do or at least convincingly look like she can do martial arts"

A"She can circle people while looking like she's about to walk a tight rope"

Q:"Jesus... How long is it until lunch?"

A" 5 minutes"

Q"Fuck it, she's hired... Now to eat my corneto"

A"Sir, that's my corneto"

Q"FUCK YOU... I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT"

-pulls face off to reveal Sub-Zero-

-Techno music kicks in-

-Spines are removed from bodies"
                  Last edited by Sovvolf; 2/10/2015 9:07am, . Reason: I sort of lost where I was going with this.
                  "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                    If you're going to start a thread like this, post a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq3Myc6mDjo

Bad? Yes... but it was the 70s. You could say the same about the hair, wardrobe, and music.
                    My mastery of YouTube is mostly fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
                      Do the old Wonder Woman episodes count? Also, anything Steven Segal has been in in the last 10 -15 years.

I liked WMAC it had a cheesy charm to it and I don't think they did too bad. It was a liveish stage show so didn't really get the chance to polish things up too much in post. All most reminds me of the old Mortal Kombat stage shows.
                      Wonder Woman doesn't count, she has "powers". Main one being a major camel toe.

Comment

I don't see any that are worse than force seven. Would it have really been that hard to get at least ONE person who at least had some training. Fuck I would have settled for a fat ninjer. Although seeing hunter fight Gimli was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

(^GASM!!!)

Who is that numbnuts in the ninja video? He's like George Dillman on crack...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Kung Fu... Or anything starring David Carradine...

Last edited by Sovvolf; 2/10/2015 11:13am, .

Comment

There was another chips fight on the play list -

The chip appears to be using the stutter step through the tires, that we did in H.S. football practice in the 80's, for a fighting stance. And is that Danny Partridge kicking his ass? Also, of course his name is Billy... Billy Badass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X