Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ian Bishops Transporter System

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ian Bishops Transporter System

    Anybody come across this gem?

    This guy claims to have the world record for fastest power punches:

    13 in 1 second



    Smell Chun anybody?

    Has a facebook page dedicated to his "record"

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ian-b...=page_internal

    This from his blog:

    Ian Bishop worlds fastest martial artist puncher realises how Bruce Lee felt with all the ability and talent in The world but without the chance,without that lucky break,even after the thousands of hours of hard work and dedication is constantly overlooked! It beggars belied and Ian feels like he is going knowere fast and his dream of showing the world his incredible ability will always be just that,a dream. So we ask,what does it take? Ian has been told he's to honest to straight talking succeed,thus would be a sad loss for the world of action sports be it coaching, training,film and martial arts.we would appreciate it if people took the time to understand the frustration he feels and wouldgreatly appreciate some positive feedback. If you'd like to see I'm Bishops amazing talent,power and speed then look for his own personal expression of mixed martial arts on you tube titled 'Ian Bishops world record 13 punches in a second!!'Raw as it is and without tricks and special effects look for yourself,without biased or blinkered eyes and you will see why many European and British martial artists and boxers alike regard Ian so highly yet still fails to move ahead , but is instead used for his talent. A gentle humble man whose only ambition is to teach and to coach his transporter system to all.Thank you

    http://ianbishop1968.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looks like the keeper of world records "Guiness" have rejected his request for inclusion due to too much Chunnage

    http://challengers.guinnessworldreco...uggestions/743
    King without a crown

    #2
    the fuck did I just watch?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
      the fuck did I just watch?
      It wasn't "power punching" that's for sure.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        the fuck did I just watch?
        Never mind that, the fuck did I just read??

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by PDA View Post
          Anybody come across this gem?

          This guy claims to have the world record for fastest power punches:

          13 in 1 second



          Smell Chun anybody?

          Has a facebook page dedicated to his "record"

          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ian-b...=page_internal

          This from his blog:

          Ian Bishop worlds fastest martial artist puncher realises how Bruce Lee felt with all the ability and talent in The world but without the chance,without that lucky break,even after the thousands of hours of hard work and dedication is constantly overlooked! It beggars belied and Ian feels like he is going knowere fast and his dream of showing the world his incredible ability will always be just that,a dream. So we ask,what does it take? Ian has been told he's to honest to straight talking succeed,thus would be a sad loss for the world of action sports be it coaching, training,film and martial arts.we would appreciate it if people took the time to understand the frustration he feels and wouldgreatly appreciate some positive feedback. If you'd like to see I'm Bishops amazing talent,power and speed then look for his own personal expression of mixed martial arts on you tube titled 'Ian Bishops world record 13 punches in a second!!'Raw as it is and without tricks and special effects look for yourself,without biased or blinkered eyes and you will see why many European and British martial artists and boxers alike regard Ian so highly yet still fails to move ahead , but is instead used for his talent. A gentle humble man whose only ambition is to teach and to coach his transporter system to all.Thank you

          http://ianbishop1968.blogspot.co.uk/

          Looks like the keeper of world records "Guiness" have rejected his request for inclusion due to too much Chunnage

          http://challengers.guinnessworldreco...uggestions/743
          What talent ? No gag reflex ?
          Falling for Judo since 1980

          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

          Comment


            #6
            "Rejected from Guinness for being too fast!"
            "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

            Originally posted by strikistanian
            DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
            Originally posted by Devil
            Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
            Originally posted by Plasma
            At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
            Originally posted by SoulMechanic
            Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

            Comment


              #7
              What?

              Comment


                #8
                Are there any Guinness martial arts records that aren't silly as fuck?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                  Are there any Guinness martial arts records that aren't silly as fuck?
                  Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                  –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by PDA View Post
                    Anybody come across this gem?

                    This guy claims to have the world record for fastest power punches:

                    13 in 1 second



                    Smell Chun anybody?

                    Has a facebook page dedicated to his "record"

                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ian-b...=page_internal

                    This from his blog:

                    Ian Bishop worlds fastest martial artist puncher realises how Bruce Lee felt with all the ability and talent in The world but without the chance,without that lucky break,even after the thousands of hours of hard work and dedication is constantly overlooked! It beggars belied and Ian feels like he is going knowere fast and his dream of showing the world his incredible ability will always be just that,a dream. So we ask,what does it take? Ian has been told he's to honest to straight talking succeed,thus would be a sad loss for the world of action sports be it coaching, training,film and martial arts.we would appreciate it if people took the time to understand the frustration he feels and wouldgreatly appreciate some positive feedback. If you'd like to see I'm Bishops amazing talent,power and speed then look for his own personal expression of mixed martial arts on you tube titled 'Ian Bishops world record 13 punches in a second!!'Raw as it is and without tricks and special effects look for yourself,without biased or blinkered eyes and you will see why many European and British martial artists and boxers alike regard Ian so highly yet still fails to move ahead , but is instead used for his talent. A gentle humble man whose only ambition is to teach and to coach his transporter system to all.Thank you

                    http://ianbishop1968.blogspot.co.uk/

                    Looks like the keeper of world records "Guiness" have rejected his request for inclusion due to too much Chunnage

                    http://challengers.guinnessworldreco...uggestions/743
                    When he says he 'realises what Bruce Lee felt with all the ability and talent in The world but without the chance', surely he doesn't mean... Y'know... The hurdles Bruce Lee had to overcome due to racism, right?

                    ...right?

                    Sent from my C5155 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app

                    Comment


                      #11
                      LOL he got the same response from Guinness as Thomas Daw did:

                      "We don't care"

                      I like how the mitt holder seems scared like a freight train is about to run him over.

                      Ian Bishop founder of the mixed martial arts system (a vehicle for stand up mixed martial arts). Hit the focus mitts held by another person and he successfully threw 13 power punches, not short arm punches as associated with wing Chun kung fu, but Ian threw full power shots 13 in one second.
                      I'll take one real power punch over all 13 of whatever the hell that was, thanks.
                      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/20/2015 9:00pm, .

                      Comment


                        #12


                        The bandwagon has arrived, ALL ABOARD!!
                        King without a crown

                        Comment


                          #13
                          He posted the following comment on a YouTube trailer for a Jason Statham film, gave me a chuckle...

                          how ironic is it that in this film jason statham plays a character named "bishop" when the founder of the transporter system (and worlds fastest power puncher) is also bishop. check it out by typing ian bishops transporter system research and development. the resemblance between the actor "jason statham" and the fighter "ian bishop" is uncany.

                          Comment


                            #14



                            Originally posted by nointro View Post
                            He posted the following comment on a YouTube trailer for a Jason Statham film, gave me a chuckle...
                            King without a crown

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I guess "full power" is relative, right? If this guy has a twelve-ounce bench, those punches are full power.
                              It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
                              -AkidoMom

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X