Al Bundy is a better fighter than you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Bundy is a better fighter than you

No seriously, Ed O'Neill is legit BJJ black belt from back before "It was cool."

Bringing it up again because Bloody Elbow has a very well written article.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/15...jitsu-training

He thinks MMA sucks and hates Rousey. He should register here and troll the forum.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

I saw some sort of show a long time ago in which he was uke for Royce Gracie giving some sort of demo. He I think was a blue belt then.

Royce was tossing him with some "judo throws".
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I liked the article.

Comment

He said getting his black belt was the most emotional emotional moment of his life, next to getting married. I saw him in that "I am Bruce Lee" film, and he said a lot of things I'd agree with. Cool dude.

Comment

woot?!

Al Bundy/Ed O'Neill was in my opinion the first real badass. Here's what I mean...dude was malnourished, bitter, poor, and out of shape. Yet, he rocked dudes that were in a better shape and had a hot ass wife and at the end of the day regardless of his shitty life was faithful to his woman.

I mean how many times did he sock up a guy for messing around with Kelly? This dude deserves to be on badass of the month every monty forever.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X