Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Extreme Budo !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Budo !

So I found this jewel of a spin-off profit center while gagging through Bohdi Sanders drek-filled website.

http://extreme-budo.com/

The only thing more disgusting in this context is that there are people who buy into this crap.

This fellow knows over 100 kata ! Wow ! And has advice on how you can too !

http://extreme-budo.com/how-to-get-b...styles-faster/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

So in regards to Slonki in "About us."...

"Since that time, Slonski became the youngest black belt to achievew the rank of master [6th Dan] at the age of 39. He has since been promoted to 7th Dan in Shorei-Ryu, Koshu-Shorei, and Hawaiin Kajukenbo, as well as a 2nd Dan in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu."

Then under his bio...

"and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shinto yoshin jiu jitsu."...

Say what? On the same site and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulsteryank View Post

"Since that time, Slonski became the youngest black belt to achievew the rank of master [6th Dan] at the age of 39. He has since been promoted to 7th Dan in Shorei-Ryu, Koshu-Shorei, and Hawaiin Kajukenbo, as well as a 2nd Dan in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu."

Then under his bio...

2nd "dan" in BJJ? Hmmm, he's been a very busy man to say the least.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I'll like your post just for the drek word :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulsteryank View Post

Then under his bio...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
            I'll like your post just for the drek word :-)
            Crap,I left out a "c"...dreck, from the german for filth or excrement...

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              The heck is this?
              Sensei Joseph Slonski
              July 2, 2013 admin Karate, Martial Arts
              Sensei Joseph Slonski 7th dan

I started my journey in 1972 under Richard Barathy (BKR Note, founder of American Combat Karate and famous for breaking granite slabs barehanded) in Long Island New York. After less than a year I moved to California and became devoted under Robert Cassingham and Pete Rabino in our Westminister school, winning the Ed Parker’s Internationals three years straight 1975, 1976, & 1977 along with titles in the Yamishita open in 1976, many U.S.K.A. wins and countless other wins for both kata and kumite.

In 1978 I moved back New York training at various schools all over Long Island, so impressed by all with the high skill level achieved earned the nick name “The California Kid”.

I would teach all the school owners at the age of 13 years old, continuing my training, I moved to Florida at the age of 18,[/B]

Wait, how the futz old was he when he was "winning" Ed Parker's shiai and Mr. Yamashita shiai so many time ? Then he goes back to New York and at age 13 is teaching all the school owners ?

I continued my training in the Shuri ryu system. Moving forward, I became a top competitor winning he 1984 regional and and the 1984 nationals. In attendance was Shihan Charles Bridgewater, a world renowned Master in the Shorei ryu system, under Phillip Koeppel, who was chief instructor for Master Robert Trias. After watching me score almost straight 10s in the tournament with John Pachivas as head judge, Mr. Brigewater took notice, approached me and asked me to come train under him. I agreed ,since then I was awarded a 7th Degree Back Belt in the Shorei ryu system in 2005 , 7th degree in in Kajukenbo system and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shinto yoshin jiu jitsu. I have studied for 43 yrs, under Shihan Bridgewater’s tutelage, I also teach the Goju ryu system, but my main focus is Shorei ryu.

Your Brother in Budo Sensei Joseph Slonski 7th dan….oos

And finall "oos" I thought that was "os".

Let alone the 2nd "dan" in BJJ and 2nd dan in Shinto Yoshin Ryu.
              Last edited by BKR; 12/18/2014 2:03pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                The heck is this?
                Sensei Joseph Slonski
                July 2, 2013 admin Karate, Martial Arts
                Sensei Joseph Slonski 7th dan

I started my journey in 1972 under Richard Barathy (BKR Note, founder of American Combat Karate and famous for breaking granite slabs barehanded) in Long Island New York.
                After less than a year
                I moved to California and became devoted under Robert Cassingham and Pete Rabino in our Westminister school, I would teach all the school owners at the age of 13 years old, continuing my training, I moved to Florida at the age of 18,[/B]

Wait, how the futz old was he when he was "winning" Ed Parker's shiai and Mr. Yamashita shiai so many time ? Then he goes back to New York and at age 13 is teaching all the school owners ?
                So I found further at the Extreme Budo website...http://extreme-budo.com/about-us/

This is the pertinent excerpt:
                "Master Joseph G. Slonski has an 43 years of martial arts experience. He began at age 7 in New under renowned instructor Richard Barathy, before moving to California and beginning his true path of Traditional Shorei-Ryu training under Pete Rabino and Robert Cassingham."

OK, so, here it is written (from the Extreme Budo Web site):
                After less than a year moved to California and became devoted under Robert Cassingham and Pete Rabino in our Westminister school

Comment

New site

Looks like these jokers have a new guy working on the website.

What's the saying about dressing a pig up?

I looked around and noticed that the Quack Dr. Bohdi didn't have pictures. I bet it is because of all the shit he took for the Highlander sword and he must not have any other pictures. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MMAFAN99 View Post
                    Looks like these jokers have a new guy working on the website.

What's the saying about dressing a pig up?

I looked around and noticed that the Quack Dr. Bohdi didn't have pictures. I bet it is because of all the shit he took for the Highlander sword and he must not have any other pictures. LOL
                    Total BS site...looks like he is reacting to my thread on this site...trying for some sort of legitimacy...I sent him some pointers...wonder if he'll take advantage of any of them...

Far as I can tell, this is 100% DOCTOR Bohdi's work...clown shoes...100% clown shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by MTTKDGUY View Post
                      Total BS site...looks like he is reacting to my thread on this site...trying for some sort of legitimacy...I sent him some pointers...wonder if he'll take advantage of any of them...

Far as I can tell, this is 100% DOCTOR Bohdi's work...clown shoes...100% clown shoes...

Are you charging them for your pointers? Yeah, I noticed the doctor changed his website after your post. And now this changed. Hmmm.... what do them owe ya?

Comment

From the Extremem Budo Federation's website FAQs page:

Q. Are any board members of the Extreme Budo Federation in the Martials Arts Hall of Fame?
                        A. Yes, three members are in the Martial Arts Hall of Fame.

??

Which three?
                        Which hall?
                        Why?

I can't help but picture an actual hall with loads of pictures hanging on the walls....

From the b'ABOUT US' page:

The Extreme Budo Federation was founded by Sensei Slonski and Sa Bum Thomas Harless in 2013. In 2014 the Extreme Budo Federation became a legal corporation. We have eight board members and four officers. All of the board members and officers are the highest quality Martial Artist from around the world. Each one has between 35 to over 60 years experience in Martial Arts. We are a combination of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean stylist. We are in the process of massive growth and expansion. We encourage you to learn more about us. Every Board Member and officer is a student of the Martial Arts and sometimes we are teachers. Join us on our life long journey.

On the bios there is mention of boxing (western), Okinawan arts and Kajukembo which is Hawaiian. Small points perhaps but best to be precise.

Comment

Oh...so sad...DOCTOR Bohdi is no longer on the Extrem Budo board page...guess there's trouble in their little ma paradise...

I'm always confused by how these federations can plan to have "massive growth and expansion" when they don't offer anything for/to members...dan certs, club charters, instructor licenses, myriad titles and other recognition...all for sale, of course, so where's the beef?

oh..and no, I don't charge for fake martial arts federation consulting...not unless they pay in Monopoly money, that is...

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
                            From the Extremem Budo Federation's website FAQs page:

Q. Are any board members of the Extreme Budo Federation in the Martials Arts Hall of Fame?
                            A. Yes, three members are in the Martial Arts Hall of Fame.

From the b'ABOUT US' page:

The Extreme Budo Federation was founded by Sensei Slonski and Sa Bum Thomas Harless in 2013. In 2014 the Extreme Budo Federation became a legal corporation. We have eight board members and four officers. All of the board members and officers are the highest quality Martial Artist from around the world. Each one has between 35 to over 60 years experience in Martial Arts. We are a combination of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean stylist. We are in the process of massive growth and expansion. We encourage you to learn more about us. Every Board Member and officer is a student of the Martial Arts and sometimes we are teachers. Join us on our life long journey.
                            Man, it almost sounds like it's in a quasi-Iron Chef format...

Y'know, you walk through the hall of fame, gaze upon those who have challenged before you, and then, in the moment of truth, you choose which of the the masters you want to challenge.

Chinese!? Japanese!? Or Korean!?

I imagine that, just above the three listed masters'pictures is a giant portrait of Chairman Kaga...

Comment

Slonski out...Creates New Fed w/Bohdi

Looks like Sonski is out of the Extreme Budo Federation...so he and his buddy Bohdi Sanders have started the Extreme MARTIAL ARTS Federation:

http://extrememartialartsfederation.com/

Gotta luv it...might wanna consider completing your web site before going live, tho...makes you look like rank amateurs...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X