Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to defend against a prison rape attempt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to defend against a prison rape attempt?

Are... are you okay, man?

Comment

Ummmm ... well. May I suggest some serious review of your life choices which would lead you to have so many fears and bad situations in your life.

After that I would recommend some 1 on 1 councilling with a licensed therapist.

From there check out Systema, Krav Maga and Aikido... maybe some Taijitsu. Any of those will fit you like a glove , based on what you have shared with us anyways.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Sent from my IPhone7+2CI
      “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

1) make sure that Russia doesn't annex your country
        2) move to a less shitty part of the country

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Comment

in that situation? you're getting raped.
          "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
          "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
          "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
          "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

If you can get to a psychologist, I suggest you do so. Do you have flashbacks a lot? Clearly you have hyper-vigilance.
            Also, yes. Move, if you can.

Comment

Watch Shawshank Redemption

Comment

What you need to do is find the biggest baddest SOB in there, and make yourself his bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post

Im short guy (about 162 cm) and muscularly chubby (120+ kg with fat % around 25),
                  Since you obviously have an adamantium skeleton I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfaTjDG_jD0

Comment

Do BJJ.

Comment

Anal dentata.
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Don't piss people off is a good start, also
                          http://www.prisonfellowship.org/docu...ival_guide.pdf
                          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

3 dudes trying to rape you sounds like you're getting your ass destroyed, sorry man

though if your weight and lifts give a real indication I feel like they'd rather pick someone else who's an easier target

also get some vicious lowlife friends

aaand +1 to the suggestions of: psychologist or psychiatrist, moving, and watching Shawshank redemption because that movie is fucking amazing

Sent from my GT-I9100

EDIT: also season 1 of the boondocks sounds right up your alley

Comment

You are obviously ugly, no offence, but if you are also bald, and bearded, you would be last in the raping as long as you aren't in prison as a sex offender.
                              If your attackers have a taste for power lifting chunky midgets...
                              You can swallow a fork.
                              you can shit yourself, and walk around with a nice steaming cake in your pants, but you would get attacked (cause of smell) and thrown to solitary.
                              You can have a tattoo with a fake hole on your ass so they get confused.
                              But In all seriousness,I really think that getting a bald head and a full beard would be enough in your case, a 162 cm 120 kg ... you are Gimly from lord of the rings mate. Just hope there is a Lagolas doing time with you, and you are golden.
                              Also, lets say you did get raped by a bunch of guys, that's horrible, but i think that going through life (in the fucking Balkans) looking like Gimly Gloin's cousin should have mentally toughen you up. You would survive, just relax your anus and go to your happy place (Moria) , never talk about it when you get out (in forums for example) and suppress it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X