My sensei's Aiki is bigger than yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sensei's Aiki is bigger than yours

So youtube suggested me this vid and I'm cracking a laugh here. This guy is trying to prove that he can perform some advanced shit (and that it works) by...proving he can't do shit and the stuff is useless.

Originally posted by BoogieJitsu View Post
    So youtube suggested me this vid and I'm cracking a laugh here. This guy is trying to prove that he can perform some advanced shit (and that it works) by...proving he can't do shit and the stuff is useless.
    You might want to use the search function...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

This is shitty even by Aikido standards.

Comment

Oh no...I did what I feared...posted something that has had been already done. Sorry, guys...I got over excited about the discovery.

Comment

" All that we ask is that you question everything and come with the mind of a skeptic. "

LOLOLOLOL
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X