Top 5 WORST Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

krav issues

Based on the criteria used to decide the list Krav may need to be on here. Not because of flaws in the system but because of the attitude and training practices instructors and practitioners adopt. Lying to students and telling them they can defeat someone that trains in a resistance oriented martial art should be criminal. But if the goal is to avoid an attack and run away, Krav can work for the majority of people when trained correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
      Broken vids, do you even link, bro?

Also, I'd include the video of how real Krav Maga trained IDF commandos deal with multiple opponents and weapons.

(Spoiler alert: they get the shit beat out of them until they form a group big enough to support a perimeter, and then shoot everyone they can see)
      On the same note, here's their secret technique for dealing with someone trying to throw a grenade at them .... wrestling him on top of it.

Comment

I just streeted in my pants.
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Honestly, I linked this without really reading it through closely. Today I finally did and its fantastic and well written. Please continue Holy Moment.

I will add my own Krav Maga story. Years old I trained at an MMA gym that offered Krav Maga classes as well. Krav Maga had the mat before Jiu Jitsu. After class 2 of the Krav Maga guys stayed to drill armbars from closed guard. The Brown Belt running Jiu Jitsu welcomed them to stay on the mat and join the class and even help them with their armbars (they weren't good). The Krav Maga guys declined and informed the Brown Belt they didn't need his help and their armbars weren't the same as the Jiu Jitsu armbars because it was for street fighting. This is around the time he started calling those students the "Cult of Krav"

Comment

3. Ninjutsu

prolonged exchange of thigh kicks and chest punches.Ippon-seoi-fucking-nage against a training partner whose fighting back (I mean, besides the fact that they apparently don't know what a breakfall is)?

five-hundredducking works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	monkey_steals_the_peach.jpg
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	4329520sometimes in very specific circumstanceshttp://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85108
            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Y'know, I'm not sure that MMA vs. Ninja video is the best example. It's a Ninjitsu practitioner who, atypically, is athletic and moves pretty well getting beat up by an MMA fighter who could have beat 95% of people from any other fighting style you could name too.

Comment

Originally posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
                Y'know, I'm not sure that MMA vs. Ninja video is the best example. It's a Ninjitsu practitioner who, atypically, is athletic and moves pretty well getting beat up by an MMA fighter who could have beat 95% of people from any other fighting style you could name too.

For the sake of fairness, here's one where the Ninja wins:

Comment

I actually picked up a new ninja story yesterday. I ended up rolling with one (a big one, think 6'7" 190lbs) in the park, and after submitting him several times in rapid succession I think I convinced him to give Judo or BJJ a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    I actually picked up a new ninja story yesterday. I ended up rolling with one (a big one, think 6'7" 190lbs) in the park, and after submitting him several times in rapid succession I think I convinced him to give Judo or BJJ a shot.
                    How does one end up rolling with a German Ninja in a park?
                    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                      How does one end up rolling with a German Ninja in a park?
                      It was another American and we were both bored and a bit drunk.

Comment

''How many people did the grandmasters of old have to kill in that manner before figuring out that it worked and was reliable?''

Imagine how many peaches the monkey stole untill he found it was reliable? :D

Comment

2. The Kegel Method

I wouldn't put too much faith into this. I've been trying to treat my urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction via the Kegel method, but I've only noticed very mild results. Today at work, for instance, I had to urinate in the field no less than eight times, mostly in people's basements while no one was around. I anticipate I'll probably have to get up in the middle of the night as well at least once. It's frustrating visiting the urologist because he seems to have exhausted all options and doesn't seem interested in helping me at this point. I'm 24, so he probably assumes my predicament is just psychological (I'm all but certain that it's not).

Name:	160_l.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	4329521

I'm pretty sure my erectile dysfunction stems back to an injury I accidentally inflicted on myself sometime in the eight grade. I used to masturbate excessively back then (Not unusual), but I utilized what I now know to be improper technique. You see, my method at the time involved rubbing my penis through my underwear and pressing DOWNWARDS on the shaft. This initially led to a great deal of friction burns and grody scabs (Which I courageously powered through, of course). One day while I was flicking the bean, however, I heard a strange popping noise come from my penis followed by a sensation of fluid rapidly rushing from my erection. That was definitely ground zero. I could still get erections after that point, but they were never quite as stable or reliable.

I masturbated almost nightly through high school and junior college. I'm pretty sure my penis would've been solid enough to achieve penetration at that point. Around two years ago, however, I started a job that requires me to get up earlier than what I was used to before. This led to me getting tired earlier in the evening, and thus depriving me of time to play with myself. I guess "If you don't use it, you lose it" is an accurate proverb, because my desire for sexual stimulation began to subside at that point. The real nail in the coffin occurred last January, however, when I actually fell asleep trying to jerk off. You can imagine how leery I was to find a throbbing erection in my hand when I awoke for my nightly bathroom visit. Sure enough, I've been fucked ever since. I can still kind of jerk off, but I'm always apprehensive about doing it. Sometime I feel the sensation of an orgasm but fail to ejaculate (No, I've never been spent) and get left with a heinous set of blue balls. Other times I cum a little and then leak semen down my thighs for the rest of the morning. The worst of it is that whenever I do get some blood flowing down there WITHOUT manual stimulation, it's frequently J-shaped (Like a beige candy cane). Even my flaccid penis feels loopy and wrung-out.

Name:	article-0-1178BB56000005DC-381_472x352.jpg
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	4329522

Comment

Now I'm sad. And mildly aroused.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                              Hedge v Dirt Ninjer?
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X