Kin Kong Training: How Do Feints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kin Kong Training: How Do Feints?

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted, but I'm here with an update on my MMA shenanigans and I've got some content that maybe be of interest to strikers.

Since my Bellator fight, in which I lost a somewhat controversial split decision, I've decided that I need to make training a bigger part of my life. The first step was quitting my day job so that I have more time to train. Of course, since that removed the primary source of my income, I've had to take up a new gig as... You guessed it, a martial arts instructor! A shocking turn of events, I know.

I'm now operating my own private and small group training company called Kin Kong Training. My clients often request that I make instructional videos to help them remember techniques or concepts that we go over. I've made a few of those, but honestly, there are much more interesting videos to be made than "how do jab" and "how do roundkick," which leads me to my inaugural Kin Kong Training youtube channel post: Feinting 101.

So check out that video, try out the technique, share it with your frands, and also take a peek at www.kinkongtraining.com/blog for more info!

PS: I just quit my job so I'm broke, but once I have a bit more cash I'll get a better camera lol

Material looks good, very well presented.

Get your "camera" operator to hold the phone in landscape orientation. Vertical cell video leaves a huge amount of dead screen space.

You're working out of Redline?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

"Camera." Heh. Sigh.

Yeah, in hindsight I noticed that vertical didn't work so well. I am indeed working out of Redline. I pay them a fee for each client I train there, but they're very good to me and let me do my thing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X