Ralph Hall: One sick cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralph Hall: One sick cat

I was originally going to post this in MABS, but since I'm not really calling for an investigation, I thought here would be more appropriate. I just want to get the word out about this POS.

http://thestickchick23.blogspot.com/...ost-ralph.html

POS needs an omega wake up call.

Comment

"A clear head shot of Ralph Hall."

If only...

Comment

A Ninjer so bad that he is a joke even among other ninjers. That's a new low.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          A Ninjer so bad that he is a joke even among other ninjers. That's a new low.
          "This guy is claiming to do our made-up and ineffective nonsense, but he's actually a fraud! Boo!"

It would be like complaining about inauthentic orgasm faking technique.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
            "This guy is claiming to do our made-up and ineffective nonsense, but he's actually a fraud! Boo!"

It would be like complaining about inauthentic orgasm faking technique.
            Even LARPers have standards.

Comment

For those interested: MABS thread

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45630

PS

Where in the world is Asia/Gezere nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post
                I was originally going to post this in MABS, but since I'm not really calling for an investigation, I thought here would be more appropriate. I just want to get the word out about this POS.

http://thestickchick23.blogspot.com/...ost-ralph.html
                I moved this from the ninjer post...

I can't find Ralph Aaron Hall in any sex offender registry, in Nevada, or in Georgia where he was convicted and spend 5 years in prison (the maximum sentence for Sexual Battery, victim under 16) in Georgia (which is a felony).

From looking at Georgia code (section 16) and their current sex offender registry statutes, it looks like he should have had to register.

If he doesn't register, that's another offense, assuming he should register.

Comment

WOW. I have friends with kids in Reno. They have been alerted.
                  I wish I were a powerful fighter instead of a crippled one fighting for her life right now, because while I joke about dojo storming sometimes, I would love to do it for real in this case. Reno's not too long of a drive from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                    I wish I were a powerful fighter instead of a crippled one fighting for her life right now, because while I joke about dojo storming sometimes, I would love to do it for real in this case. Reno's not too long of a drive from here.
                    My money's still on you, if you do go.

Comment

Originally posted by Wing-Kwan-Fu View Post
                      hah, thanks for the vote of confidence. Well, or lack of confidence in him, which is totally justified.
                      I'd take him out with my medications. See how you do on prednisone, motherfucker!

Comment

A student trusts their teacher and looks up to them. What a piece of s**t for taking advantage of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                          Tell them to call the sheriff's office, or whomever handles the sex offender registry in the county, and to tell them the guys' name, criminal history in Georgia, etc. If he should be registering, they may well go out and try to find him.

I can't find Ralph A. Hall as a registered offender anywhere in the USA. Either he is non-compliant, or somehow weaseled out of having to register. It looks to me like

http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/sorstart.aspx

http://gbi.georgia.gov/georgia-sex-offender-registry

WASHOE COUNTY

Reno Police Department (City of Reno residents)
                          455 E 2nd Street , Reno
                          775-334-3875
                          Tues Fri 8:30 3:30
                          $10.00 cash; agency will not mail

Sparks Police Department (City of Sparks residents)
                          1701 E Prater Way , Sparks
                          775-353-2243
                          Mon Fri 8:00 4:30
                          $20.00 cash; agency will not mail

Washoe County Sheriffs Office (County residents)
                          911 Parr Blvd , Reno
                          775-328-3032
                          Mon Fri 8:00 4:30
                          $20.00 charge; agency will not mail

Comment

Originally posted by Wing-Kwan-Fu View Post
                            He's not worth getting charged with battery or assault over.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              He's not worth getting charged with battery or assault over.
                              Yeah, probably not. I'm not so hot-headed anyway, though... if it saved a child from being raped, it might be worth it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X