Scandalous video of Anderson Silva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scandalous video of Anderson Silva

Chunning. No, I am not joking skip to the halfway point.

Not surprised. MMA do chun better.

Comment

Can you feel it? The inevitable legion of Chunners that will try to bolster the reputation of the chun by claiming that Anderson Silva does it? Think Steven Segal, but in reverse.

Comment

Wing Chun is for pussies.

Anderson Silva does Wing Chun.

Therefore Anderson Silva is a pussy.

- Street logic

Comment

He could be using it for
          Choy Lee Fut
          or
          JKD

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
            He could be using it for
            Choy Lee Fut
            or
            JKD
            Don't be reasonable about this.

#chunnergate

Comment

Muay Thai leads to injuries and broken legs. Chun is something one can do into old age like Yip Man did. Silva is now realizing this and will gravitate more and more to WC as he reclaims his belt and retires.

Comment

But if chun works in the ring. Then it can't be applicable for the street. Chunners will no longer be safe to go outside.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  He could be using it for
                  Choy Lee Fut
                  or
                  JKD
                  Naw, the stance and micro shifts of weight between his legs tells me he was doing the Taijiquan I practice.

But more srsly, all we know right now is he was using a wooden man dummy and throwing hands with little to no WingChun footwork or body 'method.'

Comment

Stop being reasonable. This is the closest thing we have to Benghazi.

Comment

1: He just came off a devastating injury, it makes sense that he would avoid any real training for a while.

2: If anybody could use chun to win an MMA fight, it's Silva. He might be able to win a fight using Yellow Bamboo.

Comment

Doesn't anybody remember how Anderson Silva learned deadly Muay Boran elbow attacks watching Ong Bak??

Yes, it's true: when you are Anderson Silva, not much holds you back including Wing Chun.

Comment

lol he's just doing wooden dummy. He's been seen playing with it several times, what's the fuzz? he's a solid ass muay thai fighter.

(I know this is a thread for fun, but still, have to make a serious response)

Comment

Bas Rutten learned how to heel hook after catching a glimpse of the move on a TV before the day of one of his fights.

Comment

My guess is he's doing something JKD related. CLF wooden dummies have moving parts and look a little different from the Wing Chun ones: http://www.jeetkunedoselfdefensetrai...nderson-silva/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X