Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The winner of sportsman of the year goes too

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The winner of sportsman of the year goes too

    Well not this guy
    http://www.bjpenn.com/boxer-loses-it...arly-stoppage/

    Well not this guy...
    wow he beat the shit out of the ref
    I like how the blue guy just got the hell out of dodge(is that protocol? wait is their a protocol for when a guy goes ape shit over the results?).
    Also comical is the way the red guy got dragged out of the ring.

    #2
    Not nearly as bad as the above video and is a few years old but its still pretty shitty sportsman ship

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


        #4
        lol I think I might actually have a new favorite

        Comment


          #5

          Comment


            #6


            Holy shit not so much bad sportsmand ship but look at that ref kick some ass

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by goodlun View Post
              Not nearly as bad as the above video and is a few years old but its still pretty shitty sportsman ship
              FINALLY a video of krav sparring.
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

              Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

              Comment


                #8
                Kermit Washington got a bad rap. He was engaged in a fight, turned, and caught an opposing uniform running towards him. He lashed out in reaction, turns out dude had no intention of getting involved at all. Tough luck for everybody involved.
                "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                Originally posted by strikistanian
                DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                Originally posted by Devil
                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                Originally posted by Plasma
                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  Not nearly as bad as the above video and is a few years old but its still pretty shitty sportsman ship
                  I'm a bad person but that did make me smile a little, the kick was clean despite being a shitty way to act

                  also i would have thought they'd wear cups.. though i guess it'd depend on rulesets etc

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by soft touch View Post
                    I'm a bad person but that did make me smile a little, the kick was clean despite being a shitty way to act

                    also i would have thought they'd wear cups.. though i guess it'd depend on rulesets etc
                    Getting kicked in the cup still sucks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                      Well not this guy
                      http://www.bjpenn.com/boxer-loses-it...arly-stoppage/

                      Well not this guy...
                      wow he beat the shit out of the ref
                      I like how the blue guy just got the hell out of dodge(is that protocol? wait is their a protocol for when a guy goes ape shit over the results?).
                      Also comical is the way the red guy got dragged out of the ring.
                      Why was the referee counting down when the boxer had his hands up? I don't get it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                        Why was the referee counting down when the boxer had his hands up? I don't get it.
                        Here are some more details
                        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...in-Zagreb.html
                        and
                        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...n-referee.html
                        still I am not sure why the fight was stopped so quickly so I certainly understand Vido's frustration he just handled that shit wrong but you know being an 18 year old kid and all I am not overly surprised. He got a lifetime ban.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                          Getting kicked in the cup still sucks
                          true, but in my experience at least, not enough to make a dude drop like he did

                          Sent from my GT-I9100

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by soft touch View Post
                            true, but in my experience at least, not enough to make a dude drop like he did

                            Sent from my GT-I9100

                            Well I don't have a lot of experince being kicked in the cup but



                            it seems to me that its enough

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I said this in the other thread. That ref deserved to get KTFO. The boxer shouldn't be banned that ref should. I competed once on the international scale and I can't believe how corrupt some refs and officials are. I regret to this day not getting in the face of the officials that fucked over my guy.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X