Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Kathy Long is now teaching striking at my gym

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Saw Kathy last year at one of the amateur shows in LA. Who's your Judo coach?
    Mike Verdugo

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
      Why didn't they get to see that fight?
      Watching a Five Animal Kung Fu guy win with an RNC would have exploded the head of anyone who watched the video, or slowly drive them insane. It would have made early UFC tapes like that one from "The Ring".

      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/26/2014 7:02pm, .
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

      My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

      Comment


        #33
        Oh this is the best Delucia UFC1 easter egg of all, according to his own post on Sherdog years ago, and I quote:

        Trent Jenkins was lulled into believing it would be a stand up fight ,as i gave no indication that i had any ground skill whatsoever.
        So apparently Jason is also the first real UFC ninja.
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

        My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

        Comment


          #34
          I remember back in the day Kathy Long and Michelle "Mouse" krasnoo had some verbal feud in the martial arts magazines. Accusing each other of gratuitous sex scenes in the low budget films they'd star in.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by andrewa View Post
            I remember back in the day Kathy Long and Michelle "Mouse" krasnoo had some verbal feud in the martial arts magazines. Accusing each other of gratuitous sex scenes in the low budget films they'd star in.
            Only thing I could find Kathy Long in on Mr Skin is The Stranger.
            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519054/

            Question is do you really want to see your kick boxing instructor naked?

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by andrewa View Post
              I remember back in the day Kathy Long and Michelle "Mouse" krasnoo had some verbal feud in the martial arts magazines. Accusing each other of gratuitous sex scenes in the low budget films they'd star in.
              Black Belt Magazine in the 80's and 90's was fucking amazing.

              I remember "The Mouse" from her brief appearance in the crowd of UFC 4 during Dan Severn's fight with Marcus Bossett. I later read (In a BB mag Dave Lowry column) about how she first gained notoriety competing in weapons forms tournaments while wearing an athletic top. I'm pretty sure I know everything there is to know about her, even though those are the only two times in my life that I've ever even thought about her.



              Dan Severn loves raping people.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                Only thing I could find Kathy Long in on Mr Skin is The Stranger.
                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519054/

                Question is do you really want to see your kick boxing instructor naked?
                Why not? My old wrestling coach used to shower with us all the time back in middle school. It never seemed weird to any of us, except the times when I would feign dropping the soap and then shove my ass into everyone's pelvis.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                  I remember "The Mouse" from her brief appearance in the crowd of UFC 4 during Dan Severn's fight with Marcus Bossett. I later read (In a BB mag Dave Lowry column) about how she first gained notoriety competing in weapons forms tournaments while wearing an athletic top. I'm pretty sure I know everything there is to know about her, even though those are the only two times in my life that I've ever even thought about her.
                  Any insights on her father (Bernie Krasnoo)? I heard he and his karate team were notorious for bad behaviour at tournaments in the early 90's. At least this is what the magazines were reporting.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                    Only thing I could find Kathy Long in on Mr Skin is The Stranger.
                    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519054/

                    Question is do you really want to see your kick boxing instructor naked?
                    It seems Ginger Lynn was also in this! I'll have to try and find a copy!

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Oh god this thread brings back a lot of memories. You guys had to bring up Michelle Krasnoo? Sweet girl too bad she talks like she lost a match against a helium tank.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by andrewa View Post
                        Any insights on her father (Bernie Krasnoo)? I heard he and his karate team were notorious for bad behaviour at tournaments in the early 90's. At least this is what the magazines were reporting.
                        They used to hassle and muscle around judges. Bernie was supposedly the one who mooned Chuck Norris during the infamous 1983 Washington State Oriental Karate Union Challenge and caused a melee during a kickboxing exhibition. The incident was used frequently in traditional martial arts magazines to denigrate full-contact competitions that supposedly lacked the "spirit and honor" instilled in students by the old style of training.
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                          Black Belt Magazine in the 80's and 90's was fucking amazing.

                          I remember "The Mouse" from her brief appearance in the crowd of UFC 4 during Dan Severn's fight with Marcus Bossett. I later read (In a BB mag Dave Lowry column) about how she first gained notoriety competing in weapons forms tournaments while wearing an athletic top. I'm pretty sure I know everything there is to know about her, even though those are the only two times in my life that I've ever even thought about her.



                          I just....the first one looks like some sort of blending of a stripper routing with made up kata...the second video I kept expecting Ron Jeremy to show up...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

                          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Who could forget this gem!

                            http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M49wxK20dYY

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Here's an instructional video on costume selection by Michele.

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRDNCpCmRo

                              She is cute as a button.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X