Taekwondo - Not at Work !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taekwondo - Not at Work !

Perhaps use of force update would be appropriate...

I gotta say, that is one flexible detention deputy!

The story:
    http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...ondo_video.php
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

"Denver Deputy Roberto Roena Suspended for Using Taekwondo on Inmate." As well he should be. A show of weakness like that could be a crippling blow to prisoner discipline.

Comments contain some inadvertent lulz.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
      "Denver Deputy Roberto Roena Suspended for Using Taekwondo on Inmate." As well he should be. A show of weakness like that could be a crippling blow to prisoner discipline.

Comments contain some inadvertent lulz.
      My favourite:

"He should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon"

Comment

It looked to me like they were just play fighting until the inmate slapped the cops hand causing him to grab and scuffle. Perhaps a suspension is in order, but it wasn't exactly a brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
          It looked to me like they were just play fighting until the inmate slapped the cops hand causing him to grab and scuffle. Perhaps a suspension is in order, but it wasn't exactly a brawl.
          Why would the inmate even fantasize that he could mess around with a detention deputy? Given context, thought, maybe not so surprising.

Idiotry...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            Why would the inmate even fantasize that he could mess around with a detention deputy? Given context, thought, maybe not so surprising.

Idiotry...
            I think the cop was far more idiotic, you just don't play around in a prison. And what really floored me was when the cop turned his back on the inmate to walk away, just not very smart. I don't think the cop was taking it seriously his kicks looked like taps, but even if it was a game never ever ever turn your back on a prisoner, that's just a great way to eat a shiv.

Comment

That was stupid in every possible way.

Comment

but even if it was a game never ever ever turn your back on a prisoner, that's just a great way to eat a shiv.
                Downtown Detention Center

I am not saying you won't find shivs there but you shouldn't be having visions of OZ either.

Comment

I think the cop was far more idiotic, you just don't play around in a prison. And what really floored me was when the cop turned his back on the inmate to walk away, just not very smart. I don't think the cop was taking it seriously his kicks looked like taps, but even if it was a game never ever ever turn your back on a prisoner, that's just a great way to eat a shiv.
                  Yes, I agree, I was being kind of subtle in my remark regarding the overall context of the history of that facility. They've got problems.

Comment

Jail, not prison, BTW.

Comment

Jail, not prison, BTW.
                      Is there a big difference if you're a minority and have no money? (Cell > Court > Cell)
                      Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
                        Is there a big difference if you're a minority and have no money? (Cell > Court > Cell)
                        you mean like a white guy in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by erezb View Post
                          you mean like a white guy in prison?
                          That's funny, congratulations !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
                            Just ask guys who've been to prison (penitentiary) where they would prefer to be...county jail or detention facility or prison.

Of course, there are some jails that are so large they might as well be prison...

Comment

Just ask guys who've been to prison (penitentiary) where they would prefer to be...county jail or detention facility or prison.

Of course, there are some jails that are so large they might as well be prison...
                              I am trying to figure out a way for this to not come off as sarcasm but
                              You mean all those guys that do what it takes for the crime they are committing to not step over bounds into it being a federal case.
                              I find the mentality funny as hell let me go out and do something that can rob me of freedom but make sure that if I do get caught that I go to state prison or county jail instead.
                              I love career criminals....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X