Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Fazen finally teaches at his own level

Last edited by ghost55; 8/18/2014 1:18am, . Reason: fucked up the bbcode

I am extremely disappointed by the dearth of girl fight hair-pulling in that video.

Also, every hair pull I've seen is a giftwrapped arm drag to omoplata or armbar, so that advice seems pretty borderline.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Who's Shane Fazen and whats his deal? I saw on youtube he had a pro Muay Thai victory in Thailand... whether thats against a contender or a tuk tuk driver is beyond me but...

Comment

Originally posted by strikistanian View Post
        Who's Shane Fazen and whats his deal? I saw on youtube he had a pro Muay Thai victory in Thailand... whether thats against a contender or a tuk tuk driver is beyond me but...
        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/sear...earchid=349234
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123262

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2827811

Comment

Yeah seems kinda shitty, but I don't like hate him or anything either. Weird. Just weird.

Comment

I played around with hair grab grappling once for fun. I noticed it made it really easy for me to feel when they were themselves moving off balance with me so I'd use my hair and other arm to kuzushify their faces and just kick out one of their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by XXIV View Post
                I played around with hair grab grappling once for fun. I noticed it made it really easy for me to feel when they were themselves moving off balance with me so I'd use my hair and other arm to kuzushify their faces and just kick out one of their legs.
                Right now you sound like a judoka, but your style bar says jiujiteiro. What do?

Comment

Should we all just grow our hair out? You know for self defense and stuff.

Comment

XXIV has the style of no style.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                      XXIV has the style of no style.
                      The one true style without style?

*gasp*

Comment

I am a jitser, but I really like the word kuzushi. I learned it FROM WATCHING YOU, DAD!

*slams door to room*

Comment

Originally posted by XXIV View Post
                          Hair Guard?
                          Quick get a black belt in something else and make some DVDs.
                          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                            Hair Guard?
                            Quick get a black belt in something else and make some DVDs.
                            I mean I can just buy one and I have photoshop.. soooo....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X