X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machina View Post
    I just started SS.

Comment

Wow I haven't seen one of these thread in a while.

let's see we have a mention of a Golden Gloves champion who teaches TKD that we will never get the name of.

We have reference to knocking out a BJJ when he came in for a takedown, something the OP will never be able to prove beyond "hey I'm telling the truth".

Oh all my previous tkd, wing chun, dragon ball Z, death touch training was better than everything else. but let me tell you now that what I'm doing now puts it all to shame.

No I won't answer questions with direct answers, I'll just spout more dribble to make myself right because you all just don't get it.

No he can't provide video, because that's SOOOO hard to do now-a-days.

ahhhh... feels like an old fashioned summer here on Bullshido.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        Most of the Shoe Shoe guys are whining little bitches. We see that nothing has changed. Before you reply I'd be more than happy to do a few rounds with you.
        I'd love to see this headline a UFC pay-per-view card. This would be much better value than UFC 174 for sure.

Comment

Really? The people at the school I go to seem real nice, and humble.

Really, I showed nothing but respect when I came on here but now I see that I'm automatically a 'villain' because I recently joined Shou shu. Quite unfortunate, I was hoping that I'd be able to come on this forum and actually learn something. not be villified for joining a Shou Shu studio. I didn't come on here to pick any fights.

If everyone on here is so damn bad? What's with the attitude? Personally, I like to help people whenever I'm sure of myself.

If Shou Shu is so bad, then why don't you recommend be a better martial art instead of picking fights?
          I'm talking about people from Shoe Shoe who come here and try to tell us how cool they are?

Comment

Omega left at one point?

Comment

I just started SS.
              Sorry, I can't post any videos yet, as it wouldn't be Shou Shu if I was in it. It'd be a mix of TKD, and grappling with some WC strikes.
              My SS is very newbish.
              Doesn't need to be you in the vid, just browse around Youtube for a shou shu sparring vid that you think is good.

If you can't find one, our skepticism will probably make more sense to you.

Comment

I've knocked out people with TKD,I don't understand your hate for it.
                It's helped me win s 2 on 1 fight, what's so inconceivable about well executed Tae Kwon Do?
                People get knocked out by moshing. It's still not an effective martial art.

One of the instructors was a golden glove boxing champion...I'm unsure of what you mean. He also did jujitsu, and what quite effective with it. They worked some of the roughest clubs in town as guards. I'm pretty sure they're not b/sing.
                Great, so, without disputing this claim, a guy with a long history of ass-kicking continues to kick ass after taking up a martial art known to be crappy. If the guy took up yoga, he'd still be flinging guys out of doors without taking time to bleed. Is it really that difficult to find the flaw in your reasoning here?

You're delusional wing chun is anything but a fighting art have you checked your history? Or do you just think that everyone in china can't fight or something?
                or do you think because it's not UFC friendly its not a fighting art? And how can you judge an entire system based off of a few clowns on youtube, that sounds silly to be.
                Those clowns are grandmasters in two of the more prevalent lineages of current Wing Chun. They also suck terribly. Do the math.

A bjj guy tried to take me down and I knocked him out. Does that mean BJJ is garbage?
                Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                Who, when, where and why?
                Some MMA meathead near my old college.
                He tried to punk me, and I was having no part of it.
                So, an Ultimate Fighter fan allegedly made a run at you, and you knocked him down, therefore Shou Shu outperforms BJJ and MMA. You're still asking why you're getting a hard time?

Let me give you a hint, since you can't be bothered to read three threads. Every, I mean every defender of every shitty art who has ever showed up here spars hard (no videos exist to demonstrate said sparring), trains with commandos, and has knocked out an MMA fighter. Not one has ever produced a name of anybody involved, other than sometimes an instructor (which goes hilariously wrong).

You may be The One. You may be the single person who has found the one school that has Teh R34l, that consistently produces warriors capable of tearing a wake through a crowd of trained fighters using a palette of lethal yet simple moves that cripple on contact.

The preponderance of experience, however, tells us you are a stooge that has been sold a pig in a poke but is still reveling in post-purchase rationalization.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post

Great, so, without disputing this claim, a guy with a long history of ass-kicking continues to kick ass after taking up a martial art known to be crappy. If the guy took up yoga, he'd still be flinging guys out of doors without taking time to bleed. Is it really that difficult to find the flaw in your reasoning here?

Those clowns are grandmasters in two of the more prevalent lineages of current Wing Chun. They also suck terribly. Do the math.

So, an Ultimate Fighter fan allegedly made a run at you, and you knocked him down, therefore Shou Shu outperforms BJJ and MMA. You're still asking why you're getting a hard time?

Let me give you a hint, since you can't be bothered to read three threads. Every, I mean every defender of every shitty art who has ever showed up here spars hard (no videos exist to demonstrate said sparring), trains with commandos, and has knocked out an MMA fighter. Not one has ever produced a name of anybody involved, other than sometimes an instructor (which goes hilariously wrong).

You may be The One. You may be the single person who has found the one school that has Teh R34l, that consistently produces warriors capable of tearing a wake through a crowd of trained fighters using a palette of lethal yet simple moves that cripple on contact.

The preponderance of experience, however, tells us you are a stooge that has been sold a pig in a poke but is still reveling in post-purchase rationalization.

Yeah, I guess I can see your points.
                  One of the posters said "to the golden glove champion who teaches tkd"
                  No,! golden gloves champion teaches Shou Shu and says its better than both boxing and jujitsu. who is the same bodyguard. Don't you see how I could be convinced after someone with a long history of kicking ass says that an art of kicking ass is effective and that this form of kicking ass is superior to old forms of kicking ass?

No, dude, i've never used SS in a fight. I Just started, and the people there (who train with the right people there) are good. So i figured it would be good.

I've been able to use some of the forearm strikes, elbows and grabs in wing chun efficiently, I don't think that it's terrible like the claims being made of it.

Another dude in the class (who is also a bodyguard) Beat up five dudes without being touched! idk about you but wouldn't you be convinced as well? He wasn't the one telling me this either as he's not the bragging type. Someone who worked with him told me this (another security officer not previously mentioned)

I mean, I guess I see what you mean.

Yes, I have read other threads. But it usually consists of someone making claims of beating up like 8 people and everyone arguing that on and on and on. I'm not doing this.

No, I knocked him out. Not down.
                  Again, never made those claims that shou shu outperforms bjj and mma. As any fighter with any amount of sense knows that it's the Martial ARTIST that makes the difference. I've been in this game for a while myself. I didn't just start yesterday. Been in this for years. I come on here because the freaking youtube videos look nothing like the stuff being taught in class. None of them are the schools I attend either.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                    Doesn't need to be you in the vid, just browse around Youtube for a shou shu sparring vid that you think is good.

If you can't find one, our skepticism will probably make more sense to you.
                    I understand. I felt the same way before I actually showed up.

unfortunately I have not been able to find a video with an accurate representation of the material from my class.

Also would anyone recommend Krav?
                    I'm thinking of taking krav on the days i'm not in SS

Comment

If Shou Shu is so bad, then why don't you recommend be a better martial art instead of picking fights?
                      You've already been recommended boxing and judo in this thread, if your reading comprehension fails you. Muay thai, kyokushin karate and BJJ are the other common recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                        You've already been recommended boxing and judo in this thread, if your reading comprehension fails you. Muay thai, kyokushin karate and BJJ are the other common recommendations.
                        Boxing was never once recommend Judo was the only recommended art.
                        Theres a difference between practicing and art and recommending it to others.
                        I would never recommend JKD to a dude who likes judo and BJJ if he's looking for recommendations.

Please do show me the recommendations besides the one I've listed.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                          Someone got knocked out in my capoeira class last night, and your point continues to stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                            Most of the Shoe Shoe guys are whining little bitches. We see that nothing has changed. Before you reply I'd be more than happy to do a few rounds with you.
                            Whoa whoa. He said a bjj guy tried to take him down and he knocked him out. If he's in our burg, I totally got dibs man. You can punch me in the face after if you like.

Comment

Whats up with the name shou shu, it means surgery in chinese.

Comment

No,! golden gloves champion teaches Shou Shu and says its better than both boxing and jujitsu.
                                We are going to start with simple logic.

How many people who teach an art, profit from said art and have students say "WHAT I AM TEACHING YOU IS SHIT?"

Do you see why your "proof" is being met with ridicule? Do you need me to continue?

Please, do yourself a favor, shut the hell up, discuss another topic or go train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X