X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by doofaloofa
    When she does split, I'm guessing Tranquil Suit will offer to be your next wife
    Wait...Tranquil Suit is a woman? /mind blown

Or did you mean wife, as in "prison"?

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    See my post to Rabbit in response to his inquiring about home BJJ drills etc. to do with his son.

No blows to the head for kids, period. Grappling is the way to go, not that that isn't without risk of concussions. Of course, riding a bike or jumping on a trampoline isn't without risk.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Judo is good for all ages (above three or so).
    3 is wayyyy to fucking young, unless you are talking about playing with your own child as in "wrestling with mommy or daddy".

6 or 7 is youngest, depending on maturity, and availability of a competent instructor/school.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    When she does split, I'm guessing Tranquil Suit will offer to be your next wife
    Jokes won't make you more of a badass, funnyman.

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    The entirety of P.3 reminds me of this.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The top alphas have convinced everyone else they are a beta.
    pffft. Bitch talk.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    My prediction?

As soon as Jnr is safely ensconced in college, Mrs Devil will run off with Janice, her long term lebian lover, sue you for divorce (citing emotional cruelty), and take you for every penny you have

But don't worry, you will still be an awsome motherfucker
    You're making the mistake of assuming a motherfucker as awesome as me has to operate within the same rules as people as lame as you.

My wife isn't running anywhere because she knows her friends have a waiting list to see who can post selfies from my bedroom on facebook and escape their pathetic existences with their lame, permission asking husbands.

If my wife had a lesbian lover, she would've already presented her to me on my birthday.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most beta thing I've ever read.
    The top alphas have convinced everyone else they are a beta.

Also known as "Verbal's Theorem".

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
    You gotsta keep the women folk happy

I keep my wife happy by being an awesome motherfucker, not by kissing her ass.

Leave a comment:

• itwasntme
    replied
    You gotsta keep the women folk happy

Last edited by itwasntme; 7/07/2014 8:51am, .

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Clearly you've never been stabbed with a frying pan.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Not hand wringing devil...more like carefully plotting a course through a hurricane, staying carefully within the eye.

Because whether or not you agree, the fastest way to get your kid pulled out of a good MA program (or yourself sleeping on the couch etc) is pissing off your wife in the process.

If your kid ever gets hurt in an MA class your spouse disapproved of, it'll be all your fault. Co-approval is the smart way. The CYA way.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by XXIV View Post
    Finally he will have his purple belt.
    I've already told him not to ask about belts and ranks and to focus on listening, and that being a white belt is a great thing because it means you get to have the most fun while learning.

I've equated higher ranks with harder work, and that's all it took to take his interest off of belt progression.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Not hand wringing devil...more like carefully plotting a course through a hurricane, staying carefully within the eye.

Because whether or not you agree, the fastest way to get your kid pulled out of a good MA program (or yourself sleeping on the couch etc) is pissing off your wife in the process.

If your kid ever gets hurt in an MA class your spouse disapproved of, it'll be all your fault. Co-approval is the smart way. The CYA way.

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    use the ukemi angle. learning to fall properly is the most useful skill any of us learn in MA training by far.
    Holy crap, that's brilliant!!! I think I may have found the selling point that no one can dismiss :)

Thank you comrade!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X